Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why a god awful SR20......
    put something worth the time in it at least
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Nothing wrong with a sr20det. Stop hating. I will agree though, don't waste so much money and time doing a Sr drop in. If you're going to do a custom motor drop in use an EVO or boxer motor or something worth doing all that work.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I guess it comes down to personal preference and the fact that the couple guys i do know that have had and still have mitsi's have been complete nightmares lol, i do like subaru and the power of boxer but same thing goes as the mitsi deal, there pretty much designed to last to 100,000 kilometers (unless you rebuild them 1st) then explode haha, and the nissans just seem so strong.....quite a few of my mates own s14 s15 sylvia's and r32 r33 skylines so have a fair few bit's floating between them all and a lot of experience dealing with them. Im not saying nissans don't explode either, its all about value for money and ease of access, cheers for the input, good or bad it's all about getting ideas.

Oh went to a skid day in the weekend here's some pics.............
        Attached Files

Comment

I personally like the look of your wagon.... If I could find a rust free one, I'd KL swap it in a heartbeat lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
          X