X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started, its all confusingfor me lol

how do i upload photos?

Comment

Welcome to CP! Here you go: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...e-to-your-post

In every section there are stickies (threads stuck to the top of the page so they're easier to access) with rules, relevant information, or answers to frequently asked questions. For example, the link I posted is a sticky in "photo/video gallery".

The "search" feature also helps to find threads and posts about a certain topic you might be interested in, that have been discussed previously. Keep in mind, that some threads may be up to decade (or more) old. By members that might not be active anymore.

I know It's a little confusing at first, if this is your first time on a forum. You'll soon get the hang of it though. Have fun!
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Welcome to CP.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
        X