New member with an old car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member with an old car

hey i found this site off a google search, it seems to be the most informative website for mazda proteges out there, and seeing as i just bought my first protege i decided its a good time to register and say hello!
    i just bought a new beater car, which i have to admit i like a lot, very fun to drive, but anyway i picked it up for $500 yesterday, its a 95 mazda protege LX with the 1.5L, manual transmission, 205,000 miles, and only has a few minor issues, i think i got a great deal personally based off how it drives and looks, so hopefully i can get some info to fix my minor problems and have my perfect new beater!
    pics will be posted in a couple minutes!
    thanks in advance for any help!
    pics:

Last edited by 95protegelx; 03-09-2013, 07:24 PM.

welcome to CP!
    spend some time here and you will love the car even more

Comment

thanks! i had a 2008 mazda 3 a couple years ago i loved it, so i can see myself falling in love with this one as well

Comment

Nice color. Welcome.
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Welcome! I've already replied to your other two threads. Looks like a clean car. There's a 1997 near me for sale in that same color. Only problem is the roof looks like elephants trampled all over it.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

haha yea i definitely like the color, paint is in decent condition too, and thanks!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X