91 Protege LX field find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Protege LX field find

I had someone sell me a 91 Protege for $200 and the story was it did not run and they were not interested in finding out why. I took my trailer and pulled from the weeds and tall grass the 91 Protege and to be honest, was not impressed. I decided to put some time and money into the car and found out that the engine that is in the car is relatively new with very low miles, tranny is strong, good interior (just dirty), oh and all it needed was a fuel pump. So now I have this car and it needs a bit more work to make it something desireable which is why I went looking for a forum to help me get pointed in the right direction. The only non-American cars I have owned was a 2003 Mitsubishi EVO, a 1992 Toyota Camry, and a 2009 Toyota Camry (both Camry's were family cars not something I really wanted). The EVO was fun but until they introduced the better engine into them I kept blowing up the car by being a dumb kid and since the Camry (slow and granny) I have not been down the Japanese realm in a long time. Now I need to come up with a new windshield, mirrors, rust on the passenger side A pillar, some body work on the trunk and bumper, paint, and so on. I realize its a beater right now but there is always potential!
Working...
X