New Owner In Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner In Texas

What's up people. This is my first post. I just bought (for $250) a 98 Protege LX. I don't have any pics yet, but believe me when I say, it needs SOME work. I will post pics later. The short of list is the previous owner rigged up two household light switches. One on the driver's side goes to the radiator fan because apparently the fan quit working. I will have to chase that down and fix that. The light switch on the passenger side is to turn on the fan motor for the AC because the AC controls are not working. I have no idea what that is about, but what I would like to do is remove the dash and interior and upgrade it to a complete dash and interior from a 2000 Protege. Does anyone know if this can be done? Lots of work to do.

Good starting price. Sounds like you have some projects to do now. Welcome.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
    X