Hello from a BG Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a BG Newbie

Registered a while ago but I finally got around to poking at the non-runner '90 LX I picked up a few months ago and have a few questions, need to introduce myself before I can ask them in the appropriate forum though.

Picked this very un-loved '90 Protege LX up with a broken timing belt for 200 bucks a few months ago. Friend's little brother had it, whined about not having a "nice car" so when the timing belt broke it was towed home and sat till I came for it. Slammed a belt on real quickly and had no fire, assumed it was the distributor and then life got in the way for a while. Got it fired off today so now I'm back to ask the experts some things about getting my commuter up and running so that I'm not picking between an F350 and a loud, slammed, no-a/c having Mustang to drive to work.

Looks like a deal for $200. Welcome.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
    X