WashiestSnake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WashiestSnake

Hi im WashiestSnake, I own a 1991 Capri, that is going to be AWD Swapped, I came here to learn more about the AWD transmission. Im currently saving up money to buy a BPT, and a bunch of other upgrades. I found out about this Forum from Rocketman, after exhausting his information on the G-Series AWD.

Define "a bunch of other upgrades"... The G-Series transmission is pretty much made of glass, whether the upgrades are worth your time and money is the question. If you're going to put a bunch of time into the capri and make it a monster might as well take it a step further with the E-series, Just a matter of opinion I am not trying to steer you away from your project. We just need more information about your plan.
    Not What you build, But HOW.

Comment

Upgrades planned:
      BPT Starting Engine
      2.0 Flyin' Miata Stroker A-Beam Rods
      9.1 Compression
      Garret GT2560R with Billet compressor wheel
      N/A BP head with a port and polish
      New intake and exhaust cams(Unsure of specification Id love help with that)
      400CC injectors
      255LPH Fuel Pump(RX-7)
      Megasquirt V3
      Full ARP hardware
      Full Rebuild
      Cast Exhaust Manifold
      Japanese GTR Intake manifold
      Cast Exhaust Manifold
      3 inch full exhaust

Everyone currently on TeamCapri thinks the Toyota transmission would be a good upgrade, but are completely unsure whether or not it would even fit in a Capri. Everything I've seen shows that it most likely wont fit in the BF Chassis. I might be incorrect on that, but I have not seen anyone on here with one in their BF GTX.
      Last edited by WashiestSnake; 07-23-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Why a megasquirt V3 and not a V2

Comment

No real reason, I didn't know v3 was frowned upon. This is my first car build, so any advice would be great.

Comment

Working...
          X