2003 Mazda Protege5 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 Mazda Protege5 Parts

I am at a loss on some of these parts I need for the PDF work order I attached from the mechanic shop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to list parts by job number from the pdf I attached and see if anybody else can figure out the parts I can't.

I am using PartsGeek.com to order the parts and the part numbers on here.

Job 01
    Convertor: W0133-1969937

02 Sensor: They aren't clear if it is front or back but sense the convertor is the one in the front I am assuming this one is also in the front: W0133-1601636

Job 03
    Solenoid
    Solenoid
    I was able to figure out one of these is part# 911-707 (Dorman brand). The other one sites right beside it but I can't find the part number for that one. I believe one is the VICS and the other is the VTCS, I think I have the part for the VTCS

Job 04
    Air Mass Meter Boot: W0133-1759524

Job 06
    Knock Sensor: 17595-05220037

Job 07
    Not sure about this one...
    Oil Pressure Switch
    17621-05015963 (Oil Pressure Sender)

Job 08
    Fuel Pressure Sensor
    I am at a loss on this one.

Job 09
    Radiator
    I order this already.

Job 10
    Engine Mounts: Ordered these already

Job 11
    Struts, ordered these already
    Attached Files

If anybody can clarify the parts I need to order from PartsGeek with the part number from them or the link from them it would so be greatly appreciated, I am at my wits end trying to figure these out. Thank you so very much!

Comment

Job 03 link.
      I have the PartsGeek.com part number for #5, I just can't find the part number for the #4 in this image I am providing the link for:

Hopefully this gives a good visual, thank you.

Comment

whats the reason behind all of this work??

which catalytic converter is it?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The front catalytic converter.

These are the notes from the shop:
          DIAGNOSE CHECK ENGINE OR SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT. PERFORM A COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC TO DETERMINE FAILURE AND ADVISE REPAIRS. TECHNICIAN FOUND CODE PO421 WARM-UP CATALYST EFFICIENCY BELOW THRESHOLD BANK #1, PO171 SYSTEM TOO LEAN bANK #1, PO455 EVAP EMISSION SYSTEM LEAK DETECTED (DIAGNOSTIC), PO090 FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR 1 CONTROL CIRCUIT, PO660 INTAKE MANIFOLD TIMING VALVE CONTROL CIRCUIT OPEN BANK #1,

Comment

Job 08
            Fuel Pressure Sensor

This is the only one I haven't been able to find yet, it is not available on PartsGeek.com

I did find it here though: http://www.mazdanyparts.com/oe-mazda/aj5118581a

I am pretty sure this is the part that is needed from the list from the PDF.

Comment

start with one thing at a time.

you do not need the Pre-cat you can put a header on there from ebay & have a performance increase at the same time
              fix the cat issue with an aftermarket header. and cut the EGR tube so that its left open to the air. you don't need it at all.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I live in Maryland which is kind of a pain when it comes to emissions testing, would that risk me passing emissions?

Thanks.

Comment

shouldn't there is a primary cat afterall

Comment

Working...
                  X