turbo mazda3... is it true??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazKid
    I meant "performance" as in engine/drivetrain.
    this looks like engine/drivetrain to me... are these not available??
    correct me if im wrong, but i recall in the 2004 targa challenge there was an rx8 with the mazdaspeed exhaust...

Originally posted by weelyweels

and hood spacers and the "Tornado" really work... show me some thing to back up the "performance" parts on the ms rx8 and i will then belive it. where the weight get reduces?? if any wieght was lost in the bumper it was off set buy the bigger spoiler and wheels + the mazdaspeed badgings....
    20% increase in available air flow seems 'performance' to me

but let me be the fist to say i dont know much about the car so most of this is just an opinion....
    what i dont understand, is WHY you'd call bull**** on him if you dont know much about the car??!

Comment

and hood spacers and the "Tornado" really work... show me some thing to back up the "performance" parts on the ms rx8 and i will then belive it. where the weight get reduces?? if any wieght was lost in the bumper it was off set buy the bigger spoiler and wheels + the mazdaspeed badgings.... but let me be the fist to say i dont know much about the car so most of this is just an opinion....
      Dude, it's an RX-8...they don't **** around with bull**** like hood spacers and Tornados.

I'm glad Chris had the patience to post up that **** above to own your ass because I sure as **** wouldn't.

If you want to know about the car, research...until you do, STFU&GTFO!
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Oh i was not aware that the rx-8 had a overheating problem and they need 20% more air flow through the radiator. but then agian that sucks cause then you are forcing air through the radiator rather then allowing it to go smoothly around the car. thats why nascar does not have huge open grills but then they are going pretty damn fast.... but the bumper would be pretty sweat if there was a huge i/c behind it... so maybe mazda is just giving us the freedom to do it how we see it should be done...

and i said i dont know much about the car.... i dont own one, i dont drive one daily, do you own one?? i never said that i dont know anything about the car...
          ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

Comment

I want one, but if I do, then the MX becomes a track car.

Comment

i dont kno if im gonna get one anymore...
              i think i'd still prefer the msp... annnnnd its like $15,000 less to go with the msp too
              only downside is i have to buy used

i dunno, the 3's still seem kinda minivanish to me... and daryl even said he could feel its weight when autoxing

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                i dont kno if im gonna get one anymore...
                i think i'd still prefer the msp... annnnnd its like $15,000 less to go with the msp too
                only downside is i have to buy used

i dunno, the 3's still seem kinda minivanish to me... and daryl even said he could feel its weight when autoxing
                I dont ever plan to auto X in a newer car.... they always seem to get heavier and heavier.

Comment

i dunno, im not a huge fan of autox for some reason.. maybe cause you dont get to go fast enough

i want to go to lapping events more, but they cost lots of $

Comment

We'll see how it is when it comes out. I probably won't buy anything until then since I'm still under 25 and getting raped out the ass for insurance. By then my insurance should calm down.

Don't crash cars! It may be fun, but it doesn't reflect well on ones insurance policy.
                    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

lol, auto X is nice... but yeah I could see it not as much fun b/c of the speed....

We have a local track here where you can organize track runs for not too much... its what I plan on doing once the MX is running.

Comment

Working...
                      X