No announcement yet.

V6 swap MX3 LCAs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im going to the JY as soon as possible and im PRAYING thats the cause!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

So great finding a cause without even looking at the car monoxidechild. This is what clubprotege is all about.
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

well just kia axle works going straight but hard right turns it will still bind. you NEED the mx3 LCA's.. I just went and bought some today from the yard and gunna put them on, but you still need the pass. side body mount...e

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
        1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Originally posted by pile_of_rd1 View Post
          well just kia axle works going straight but hard right turns it will still bind. you NEED the mx3 LCA's.. I just went and bought some today from the yard and gunna put them on, but you still need the pass. side body mount...e
          my car has a vibration going in a straight line and turning right! i dont know what it is!! i guess its the axles binding soo im just gonna change them out i guess
          sigpic

Comment

did u ever swap out that passenger side chassis mount?
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
              did u ever swap out that passenger side chassis mount?

yea i swapped that out and it helped a BUNCH but it still has an annoying shake when you give just a little throttle even if its just cruising and when you turn right

turning left doesnt seem to do it
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X