My new ride..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new ride..

Here it is .. 94 egt ... really nice shape .. only needs a few minor things.. but a good deal $650.00Click image for larger version

Name:	Surrey-20120719-00026.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	1269122

Great lookin' GT! What options does it have? Any plans for the car?

Comment

Nice and clean. Good find
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Tire Boy you need to come out Auto-X with me and CrazyCanadian .... Oh and swing by the A&W on the friday cruise night with the new ride .

Comment

The list is short..
          rear struts ..
          good wax n polish
          stereo .... power mirrors,sunroof,cruise,a/t..and the usual g.t goodies..

Comment

i saw this in the fb section too .. good find man nothing a little care and patience cant fix :D
            Last edited by faizy; 07-31-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Hopefully the rain holds off.. Has gotten really overcast in the last hour ... just needs a few minor odds n ends..

Comment

Well for some odd reason .. no dash lights.. any ideas?? I checked the usual stuff .. got me kinda puzzled..

Comment

hmmmmmm.. only thing i can think of at this hour is fuses in the kick-panel area ?

Comment

Might have to open up the dash .. and check the wiring .. not too sure what i'm going to do with this car.. lower?? rally bitch?? track ho??

is it illegal to remove a air bag wheel??
                    Last edited by tireboy; 07-31-2012, 12:41 AM. Reason: forgot some thing..

Comment

It is illegal, but how many people get in trouble for it??? You know ICBC if they have a reason to screw you in an accident and get out of something they will...

As for dash lights you might just have a switch problem.. Does any gauge lights come on? the ones in your heater control ect??

Comment

I saw this in my FB group, I like it. Check your floors for rot, EGTs are prone to it.
                        You want me to put that where?

Comment

good score!!
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

As for rust... none it is very clean..
                            Dash lights .. and heater panel .. nothing.. checked the fuse and its good..

Comment

Yeah you might have a switch problem.. I might be able to look at it for you this week if you wanted to come by my place in cloverdale

Comment

Working...
                              X