Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

hey guys whats up!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys whats up!!!

hey guys i finally made it back here just wanted to touch bases with everyone and see whats going on and to say whats up! heres a few pics of my msp incase you guys havent seen it, its been a while....

VIS evo hood

New rims

indash dvd player with screen mounted in cup holder

do i have to say anything!!!

lol j/k

me & the speed at a meet
    Last edited by Secto01; 08-21-2004, 07:57 AM.
    PREZ. Of Inner Mind CreationZ

Secto 1
    2003.5 MSP Titinum Metallic Gray

INTENSEperformance

Inner Mind CreationZ Fourm.. Out and Proud! Check It Out And Sign Up!!!

good to see you agian how is every thing going

Comment

good thanks and how have you been?

Secto 1

INTENSEperformance

Comment

Originally posted by Secto01
        ...so if you want me to take the sticker off my car give me my money back or come to my monday night meet and take it off your self i never signed **** about showing up and if i dont show up bla bla. **** i have a contract my members sigh saying i can remove there stickers if they dont! signed and dated.... so if you want your sticker off my car ill be out monday nights at the boca ale house with my CLUB'S at 10:00 come find me and we can talk in person! i dont have any problems with you or anyone in your club but how you posted showed anger twards me so i guess you have a problem with me i dont know you can call me or come to my meet to talk!!!!!

we are not like you, we don't go around taking club stickers off of cars. we have mature members and once they have quit the club they are expected to remove the sticker themselves.

you want your money back for the sticker? are you crazy? having that sticker is a privelege and shows that you are a part of unique group of people. the fact that you want me to pay you for it and that you don't want to remove it shows your immaturity and disrespect for others.

so since you never signed anything, you don't have to come? wtf? we don't force anybody to come to the meets but if you consider yourself a member then be a member. we don't hang out for an hour like you said. we meet at 7, hang out at towers till about 10:30 and then go do something else till 12 or sometimes till 2am.

too far to drive? i am sorry. but if you can't come to the meets, then you can't be in the club. whats the point of having a club if nobody shows up?

and the last thing is, i didn't tell you to remove the sticker. if you come to the meets, great. enjoy our company. if you don't want to, then don't. but don't turn it into a drama. why would you want to have a sticker of a club on your car if you are not a member of that club?
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
        1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
        Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
        Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
          we are not like you, we don't go around taking club stickers off of cars.
          whats this have to do with this thread this is off topic and belongs in another thread thanks

Secto 1

INTENSEperformance

Comment

omg

Comment

Because of you mindless babble that thread was closed. I could only imagine that this one will follow in its foot steps.
              Tony
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club
              of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
              www.responsenegative.com
              www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

its cute
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
                  Because of you mindless babble that thread was closed. I could only imagine that this one will follow in its foot steps.
                  babble or not i guess people still understood what i was talking about cause i got a few emails from people on this fourm asking questions and directions to my meet! i had 4 show up last night and yes they were from IPMC, i was suprised a. they came out and b. the **** they told me about the club! i was cool i never talked **** about IPMC i respect vlad 100% and the members im cool with. but i dident have to say anything one kid said **** that fourm it sucks people on there are haters i was like hu, and shruged it off! I checked out there cars i must say this one kid with a oranage msp had an awsome set up FMI all custom piping turbo back exuest and a bunch of other stuff it was nice.there was a blue msp also stock a gray 02 protege hooked the **** up! nice,nice he came with a yellow mp3 that was hooked up also nice turn out!!!
                  Last edited by Secto01; 08-24-2004, 08:11 AM.

Secto 1

INTENSEperformance

Comment

babble or not, I(CAP) guess people still understood what I(CAP) was talking about BECAUSE(SPELLING) I (CAP) got a few emails from people on this fourm asking questions and directions to my meet! I(CAP) had 4 show up last night and ,yes,(PUNC) they were from IPMC.(PUNC) I(CAP) was suprised THAT,(MISSING WORD AND PUNC) a. they came out and b. the **** they told me about the club!(CONSIDER REVISING THAT ENTIRE SENTENCE) I(CAP) was cool, (PUNC) I(CAP) never talked **** about IPMC.(PUNC) I(CAP) respect vlad 100% and I'm cool with the members , but I DIDN'T have to say anything. One kid said," **** that FORUM , it sucks , people on there are haters". I was like hu(WHAT IS THAT?), and SHRUGGED it off! I checked out there cars AND I must say, this one kid with a ORANGE (SPELLING) msp had an awsome set up; FMI, all custom piping, turbo back EXHAUST and a bunch of other stuff; it was nice.There was a blue msp, also stock, a gray 02 protege hooked the **** up! nice,nice (CONSIDER REMOVING THIS UN-NEEDED SEGMENT)He came with a yellow mp3 that was hooked up also. nice turn out!!!(FRAGMENT)
                    Last edited by Kelly; 08-24-2004, 09:02 AM.
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol jesus, This is funny.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

thanks for the spell and grammer check i can say i suck at writing

Secto 1

INTENSEperformance

Comment

me & the speed at a meet
                          Oh god why can't I find the photoshopped version of this picture. Somebody added in the Icy Hot Stunnaz into this picture with him.

Comment

yea it was funny as hell lol

Secto 1

INTENSEperformance

Comment

yea it was funny as hell lol
                              Yes it was. Atleast you kept your sense of humor about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X