Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Corksport meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last call...... I'm going down with a friend. We're planning on meeting early in the morning and convoying it down, me in the GT and him in his P5. Anybody who wants to meet up with us to drive down together needs to chime in soon. Also, hopefully, you have a radio. If not, I will try to dig a few up, so you can borrow one of mine. The radios make things a little more organized and fun on the way down. I'm planning on staying in Portland overnight at my folk's place. My buddy is coming back up the same day as the meet making it a one-day venture. Let me know what's up with you guys......

Oh yeah, I live in Bothell and my buddy is in Kenmore. If you are south of us, we could meet up with you on the way down. If you are north of us, we could wait for you until you get to us, hopefully. Timing is an issue we're going to have to work out.
    Last edited by LN323; 09-16-2011, 11:15 AM. Reason: Add mo' info

Comment

looks like im going to be headed back over from spokane on the 24... looks like a bit of a long shot on me going...
      loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
      73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
        looks like im going to be headed back over from spokane on the 24... looks like a bit of a long shot on me going...

Maybe another time....

Comment

damn i wanted to fly in/showup for this...... so tempting
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

dooo itttt

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
              damn i wanted to fly in/showup for this...... so tempting
              I could probably pick you up at the airport if you did want to. Check flights to Portland and Boise.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

fly to bellingham and drive my gf's 323 down. just bring a sohc disty with ya.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                sigpic

Comment

Last call for realzzzz..... So far I know of three of us driving down together. One P5, one RX-7 and one 323GT (bf). I haven't looked elsewhere on the forum so maybe I'm missing communications about another group getting together? If you know of a group let me know. Our group is starting at 6:30am at my house (in Bothell). PM me if you need directions/address.

Comment

how was the meet? who all went? and is there any pixxorz from it?

sigpic

Comment

I went with a couple of friends. We caravan-ed down. It was fun. Lots of cool cars. I even dynoed my GT. :D

Comment

any pics?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X