Ford/Volvo/Lincoln/Mazda/Jaguar invoice pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford/Volvo/Lincoln/Mazda/Jaguar invoice pricing

Need info on any new ford/volvo/lincoln/mazda/jaguar?

list which model u are interested in and i can give you the actual invoice price.... tip: edmunds is off by several hundred.

example: a mazda 3i, is about 12,500 invoice.

edmunds lists if at 12,848

Originally posted by StealthStyle
    Need info on any new ford/volvo/lincoln/mazda/jaguar?

list which model u are interested in and i can give you the actual invoice price.... tip: edmunds is off by several hundred.

example: a mazda 3i, is about 12,500 invoice.

edmunds lists if at 12,848
    How about an '06 Mazda 3 hatch, 5 spd w/ sunroof and 6 disc??
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

which trim level?

Comment

Originally posted by StealthStyle
        which trim level?
        Thanks for repliyng, hell, I guess the least expensive, I'm not familiar with the trim levels.
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Geez Loiuse!! Does anybody EVER read my posts??
          Thos post is over two months old!!

But I am always willing to help!! So read on!!

KBB.com, Edmounds.com, etc. are websites designed to cater for THE DEALER!! These companies have worked with carmakers and auto dealer associations to formulate a perfect medium where a customer thinks they get a great deal and the dealer still makes profit. Dealers laugh at ALL customers who have KBB printouts, since you, the customer, hasn;t as clue as to the ACTUAL value of the car. Dealers strictly by wholesale auction reports, i.e. Manheim, Carpower. These numbers reflect the actual value of the car at the auction in your region. So, convertibles are less expensive in, say Illinious or Seattle, as opposed to Florida and California. Also, cars are SEASONS! Besides sedans and economy class, everything else has a set time where they are more expensive to get at the auction.

Terms you need to know: FRONT and BACK GROSS. When you buy a car for retail, full pop, the front is loaded. If you haggle, they load the back end. FRONT is the added gross profit that dealers put in addition to wholesale, pack, s&s, and other fees. BACK is the finance charges (APR), extended warranty, alarm, sealant, and all that other junk they sell people in finance. And usually they sell it at retail, since most people think the haggling is over by the time they enter the finance dept.

Lastly, know this: Hold Back (pack) = the minimum amount of profit a dealer will take. It varies from dealer to dealer. The only way you can know what dealer is the right to purchase from is to actually talk to the salesman and get the inside scoop. For all you internet junkies, online deals inlcuide this. A saavy customer will negotiate evry aspect of the price, including the "unknowns". At Subaru, and also here at Mitsubishi, the is another fee (national advertising fee), in addition to "flooring" = cost of keep the vehicle there. Then there are the "incentives", like cash back, rebates, employee pricing. Rebates come from two sources, the factory and the dealer. Yet both are used in the same manner: they are discounted off the MSRP, which includes all the aformentioned fees/charges.

Ok, then there is the dark underbelly of the car business. Different states have different laws protecting comsumers from negligent/fraudulent info. Whether of not that "invoice" has been tampered with is up to the dealer and the state by which they reside. BUT!!! Many dealerships are allowed to get TWO invoices, one for the customers/salesmen/managers, and the other for the accounting dept. Yup, and if you guessed that those numbers don't match either, you're right! The hold back is typically included in the invoice, unless the state has specifically outlawed that practice. Industry wide, the numbers that the dealer actually pays for the car will be a secret, even to the sales managers. Reason being, even when a manager says he has "nothing left to offer/discount", he does not realise that he does.

Comment

yeah at my dodge store, we are doing the Employee Pricing, and on some cars the price went up 2 grand over all the rebates that were available last month. Its all a big glitzy sheet they pull over you to get you to think your getting a good deal.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Mazda 3i Base: 12,848 invoice

moonroof/6cd package not avalible on 3i model

6cd avalible on 3i: invoice $400

to get sunroof/6cd you need 3touring

3i touring: $14,975 invoice

Sunroof/6Cd: $765 invoice, $890 retail

btw, you'd be better off with a 6i right now

6i: 17,658 invoice

-3,000 mazda incentive

$14,658

err.... i dont really check this thread.... pm would be a better option for anyone else who needs info.

Comment

Working...
              X