Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best type of oil for my protege..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On turbo cars I use 5w50 castrol syntec and on regular cars whatever their recommended grade syntec.

It's not why I prefer castrol but I heard castrol is mazda's oem oil or something like that or at least the castrol's parent company bp makes mazda's oem oil.

Anyone know more about this?

Comment

Use the purple stuff, it really works.
      Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

I prefer 85w90. You can go like 45k miles inbetween changes long as you change the filter every 3k
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Damn that might be to thin.. i noticed alot slower revving when i used 75-140... its gotta be good... since it keeps me away from redline
          90 LX PS/AC delete, pacesetter header, gutted cat, resonator delete, full 2 inch exhaust. rx7 VAF, home made intake, F&R ebay STB. 18* timing.
          200lbs in weight reduction. old school bmw 318 wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gascanexplode

Comment

80w90 or 75?w140? you guys are insane!
            sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Working...
            X