My little bro finaly saw the light!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little bro finaly saw the light!

After the head gasket blowing on his sunbird for no reason (he drives it like a grandma and its previous owner was 85) at 100000km he's decided to get a pro and he ended up with an 03 lx 5sp. Its pretty sweet but he's just learning stick.

I took it for the test drive with him saying "I'm not getting a 5sp car" by the end I impressed him with its acceleration and handling so much he decided it was worth learning. Now he my mom and fiancee have pro's and I have a 323, local club protege chapter in the making?

The best part was he paid $4000 before tax and its rust/dent free and thats in Canada below is a value range in my province I think we did pretty well on it.

http://www.trader.ca/Members/ValueFi...=PROTEGE&CAT=1

That's an awesome deal!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

we are sellin them for around 8-9 right now at work
      GRIPtoLIVE........................................ .........
      NA6C new track slut-NB8C waiting on parts
      94 E36- RB20 swap -sold
      93 323 budget track slut RIP
      FEARLESS MOTORING..........................................

Comment

slap mazdaspeed bumpers on it

Comment

Thats what I'm talking my fiancee into doing on hers but she doesn't want people driving like idiots around her because of them (shes ridden in my car and seen it 1st hand). My bro is in university still and buying the car was a huge expense for him...but maybe down the road

Comment

Working...
          X