X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our new car with big sacrifice !!!!!!!

so we traded in my wifes car a 99 dodge neon 16 valve 2.0 auto
    and MY 2001 dodge dakota v-8 5 speed with posi rear diff 411 rear end gears
    3 in fabtech lift 31in bfg all terain tires eagle rims and 285 hp 4.7 with the jet chip custom intake and flow master exuast for this 2008 mazda 5.
    heres the neon, i miss the truck waaaaa i miss my truck its only been 1 hr .
    The neon

The truck

The mazda 5

so we got a 100,000 mile warrenty too . bluetooth, spoiler ,tint windows
    ill take a better pic tommarow .
    Last edited by stylingtwagon; 12-07-2008, 11:56 PM. Reason: im tired

Congrats on the purchase! Hope it treats you well!

Comment

Nice, I like those. Too bad the nice trim levels prevent you from getting it with a stick shift.

Time for a Mazdaspeed 3 drivetrain swap!
      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

nice looking car did the dealer rob you blind or did you walk out decent ???
        Check out the Pics
        sigpic
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
        Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Congrats. Question for ya...do you fit ok behind the wheel? When we were looking into trading the mpv in we looked at a 5 and I sat behind the wheel(6'1") and with the seat all the way back my knees hit the dash.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Dakota over Neon Any day

Nice grab man!!

Comment

got 5500.00 for trade ins and put 2000 cash down walked out the door 15,600
              financed got 100,000 mile warrenty 6.3% interst rate 238 month pament . heres more pics.

oh turpro ya um im 5ft3 so ya my knees fit just fine lmao
              ya i miis my dakota that thing killed 96 mustang gt's it had almost 300 hp with 330 tq could spinn 31in tires like we do boosted .

Comment

damn well you could have done worse but then again they probably gave you 5 bucks for the neon
                Check out the Pics
                sigpic
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Yea so you have the Wagon the Neon and the Mazda 5...

Well i'll be joinin you there soon... we're looking into a van for the wife... the Protege for me and the wagon as the project... Funny how things work huh

Comment

nice. I had one of those for a rental when my protege was in the body shop. Joyrideeee
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Yea good thing you weren't 5'4" lol I kid I kid
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I had a rental one a while back. Nice ride. Lotsa bells and whistles!

Comment

it is so smooth you dont know your accelarating and bam ur at 70 mph and the system cranks and acctually has bass

Comment

My mother in law has an 08 gt (yours looks like a gt too) its nice with all the fancy stuff when on road trips.

Comment

Working...
                            X