My Auto shop at school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Auto shop at school

This is my new high school automotive shop. see anything you want more pics of ill see what i can do monday or the next weekday.
    everything is snap-on and some blue point.
    its soo nice having anything and everything you need to work.
    and if this is in the wrong place feel free to move.
    Corner Angle

another angle with a 240sx.

from behind the Alignment machine

good tool boxes

extra tool boxes
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

holy crap dude!!! makes me wish i was back in HS....
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

That is awesome! You should see the shop at my HS, it looks like a hick's barn bunch of old tools and kids w/ red neck trucks trying to run over your import! lol

Comment

^^lol, don't complain, we didn't even get a shop when I was in highschool!!!

Christ, the slosest thing to a shop was when one guy brought his old unplted scirocco in and the muffler fell off

Nick
        Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
        sigpic

Comment

wow you were lucky, we all had to share tools. and only had one lift. and didnt have an alignment machine. thats what happens when you go to a richer school, and all the parents care about is if johhny can win the state championship. the art class got a bigger budget than my auto class.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow how can a highschool even afford that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
              Wow how can a highschool even afford that?
              grants mainly, and in the case of south florida? donating alumni
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

My HS autoshop looked like a Little Tikes toy set compared to that shop. The teacher that our school had was a joke as well. You're very lucky.
                BPT Power....Drop a gear and disappear.sigpic

Comment

yeah i know im lucky and privileged to have such a nice shop. and my high school just underwent a total 2 million dollar restoration. the old shop for like 4 years was a portable classroom with a cover out back with two old lifts and nothing near as nice as this.
                  -Steve

VF10 powered!
                  262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                  13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

that place looks nice! lol my highschool never had a shop, but i hear we had a really nice community one that all of the local highschools could send students over to use, but i wasn't even into cars at all in highschool.

now though i go to the local community college auto program and we have a really nice place, 15 or so lifts, 2 alignment machines, and about 10-15 late model demo cars donated by toyota. pretty much so much stuff that i'll never come close to listing half of it. the programs been around so long that they've picked up a ton of stuff over time. and if we need some special work, the school also has a machine shop, welding classes, and other stuff. i definitely feel lucky, the class is just as cheap as any other class if you don't include the tools.
                    sigpic

Comment

Very nice. If any of those tools were at the shop at my HS they would have been stolen. I mean snap on for HS thats a bit overkill but hey lucky you.
                      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                      |.....Overnight....................| ||
                      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                        Very nice. If any of those tools were at the shop at my HS they would have been stolen. I mean snap on for HS thats a bit overkill but hey lucky you.
                        no one leaves until inventory is done. lol
                        he knows kids steal ****. and if he trusts you a lot he might let you borrow something with collateral and signing it off.
                        -Steve

VF10 powered!
                        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

most expensive and awesome thing we had was 2 of these. http://genisysotc.com/ they are the tits. i coulda and shoulda won the school another one along with 50,000 dollars in scholarship money and tools for me but i failed
                          sigpic

Comment

we have one of these, and another older snap-on scan tool
                            -Steve

VF10 powered!
                            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

ive heard good things about the snap on but never used it. the genisis is really easy to work with. does your school compete in the ford AAA auto skills competion?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X