be back wends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be back wends

well this is like my 2nd week of driving a stick.. and im taking it to buffalo 2day to visit my bro's grave , and family out there be back wends... ( longest iv drivin a car is about a 30 min. drive.. buffalo is 3 hours away .. wish me luck ) haha bbl

Longest I ever drove for was about an hour and a half. Then we drove to Florida from Connecticut. 1800 miles. Crazy

Good luck btw.

Comment

longest i drove was 26 hrs houston to vegas
      i is dumb

Comment

I just went to houston, from where I live its a 26 hour round trip. We went Friday before noon, and came back Saturday night.

Comment

Corpus Christi,TX to Goldsboro,NC for an avg. driver 24+ hrs.
          for me 18, got to love radar detectors
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

everything was good, i did fine drivign it was nothing i figured it would be a pain.. i mean i knew it was only 3 hours but still ... only prob was on hte way back ... almost had 2 add another pro in the wreck list haha.... well, i was going down the thurway at like 80 .. and i was next 2 this rig.. (about the middle of the rig) i was in hte passing lane so i couldnt see the other shoulder and there was a car on the other shoulder so the rig went 2 go around it and forced me off the road...
            ended up having 2 wheels in the grass and 2 in the gravel ... pretty scary

Comment

Hmmm initial D style
              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Working...
              X