Why Lie... I Need A Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Lie... I Need A Beer

This is some bull****....... Just as I was gonna get my rims and tint... everything goes wrong......... First had the hesitation... so I got new plugs and wires..... didnt help......... so i had to go out and get a O2 sensor... problem solved... but the same day.... my brakes start squeaking like crazy... need new brakes now.... and then the following night...... clutch starts slipping like a mutha... Only god knows how much that is gonna come to.... Oh well.... if there is anyone out there that wants to donate to the Brandon Needs To Fix His **** Foundation... feel free. Paypal address: ismellpnutbutter@aol.com Thanks... (25 cents, 4 cents, or $100) anything you can do to help would be appreciated) LOL... PEACE

so you changed the plugs wires and o2 sensor and your reluctant to try your clutch...be patient, grasshopper...you must have got a bunk 2000 my car just passed 100100 and i havnt replaced any of that.(other than the clutch). Remember, once you fix it, its fixed.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Comment

damn
        Good luck with alllll of that!
        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

yeah for real man..... this **** sucks.... and as for all the donations I have gotten... a total of $0.00... I need to go get a loan to get all this **** done.

Comment

Working...
          X