Is there alot of 323s in your area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there alot of 323s in your area???

Ive been looking and looking for a 323 for sale here in Denver, and I havent found 1 in like the last 3 months. And before that, I found a few that were like $6000. Geeze, I never see them driving aroudn here either. Whats it like in your area?
    Eat ****.

Not too hard to find in San Jose.

Try http://denver.craigslist.org/
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i just see this pimp ass white GTX driving around my area a lot. :D other than that.. no 323's. third gen protege's are all over colorado.
      -mike lucero
      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I see them all over here in minneapolis... bunch of rust buckets they are now. I may have seen one nice one.. but i dont remeber if i twas a 323

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
          i just see this pimp ass white GTX driving around my area a lot. :D other than that.. no 323's. third gen protege's are all over colorado.
          hahah....seriously though, I see like 50 3rd gen's a day. To bad its like once in a year that I see a modded one. I havent ever seen a modded 90-94 323 in colorado. And the only modded 1st gen Ive seen (besides one of my friends) was at Bandimere. A blue DX with white painted body moulding. THe owner was nowhere to be found. Sucks man.
          Eat ****.

Comment

I'm gunna print up some Twin Cities PRotege club cards and start putting on peoples windows around here :D

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
              I'm gunna print up some Twin Cities PRotege club cards and start putting on peoples windows around here :D
              i've done that before.. for this board. and no one ever shows up. i've tagged an mp3 that had a body kit, and some strange graphics, a few msp's that i've seen, tried to get one guy in a modded third gen to stop and talk, but he ricer fly-by'd me in a parking lot, driving past me in the lane. mind you, i was in my third gen, not the 323. seems most colorado owners could care less. there's a couple modded third gens in my area alone that i've talked to a couple times. they have wheels, ****ty exhaust, and stereo's.. and tell me how much they hate their cars. but each time i see them, they have something new done to it. hopefully your cities have cooler owners.

there's only a few of us in colorado that are down. that's StuttersC, 91ProtegeLX, and myself, aside from a few people from the Springs that I've never met. Mind you, I've never met Darren either, but hopefully you'll be at D&B on Saturday and i'll get the chance!
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

There's a good amount of Protege's around here of all years. I've seen quite a few 323's for sale that are in pretty good shape too.
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

I probably have the best 323 in my area .. All the other ones that I see are really beat to ****.
                  There are a few protege's in the are and a few more 3rd gen protege's and p5's.

---
                  I handed a civic coupe his ass sometime last week on the highway... It's so much fun accelerating past them slow ass sohc's.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i want a 323 really bad..... im trying 2 sell my sound system for 600 and i want a 323 with really high miles...

Comment

they go usually for 1200-1600 with usually around 100k or less here. they go up for fewer miles, usually maxing out at 4 grand or so. The cheapest I've seen is usually 500 bux for 120k miles or more.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                      X