• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Buisness

Serenity's Dead.

wow that is ****ed up ... i would be pissed as all hell

Comment

the reason why people should find time to work on there own ****.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

damn this thing travles fast ive seen it on like 5 forums alraedy
        i is dumb

Comment

bad news travels fast...I would have to hear the other side before i could form my opinion.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah those ****ers knocked how fast word spreads on the internet. I have copied the story an emailed it to a bunch of people. You might see the Fwd: in your inbox
            <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
            AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

where is that AMP preformance located?
              Just wondering incase I know someone there to tell them NOT to go there.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

It says its in phoenix arizona, i could have sworn it was in Tempe though.... I actually remember driving buy it a few times before i moved up to MN.

Do it yourself is right.

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

hopefully that dude goes bankrupt if he really did screw all those ppl.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah....IF....i have a feeling this feller isnt telling the whole story.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                    X