Digital Camera question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Camera question

OK, I have a Powershot S400 digi cam, but the battery is dead and I cant find a charger for it anywhere. I found other batteries but they are like $45. Now am I supposed to just buy a new $45 battery every couple of days or what?? Someone please tell me you know what to do????? LOL
    Eat ****.

have you tried calling canon? if it's a round power plug, you can get a universal charger for $20, and just make sure you set the voltage right on the charger.

Comment

The S400 uses a specialized charger and it does not charge in the camera. While Canon may sell it I know there are outfits out there that carry them as well. Fuji makes one. Do a Google search on your battery type and charger and you'll get a hit. Even a simple search on "s400 charger" yields over 27,000 results. And in the top 10 are three different options for where to get one.

If all else fails, here is a replacement one from Canon for sale at Amazon (where I bought it as a second charger for my S330):
      Last edited by JJB; 08-06-2004, 07:34 PM.
      --JJB--
      '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
      Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
      16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
      15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
      Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

hey thanks!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
        X