• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

4 more days, huh?
      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Damn just got my Xbox in but it's in NJ and I'm in MD. So I've got to rely on my bro testing it out. It's from the same guy D323 got it from but I got the 120 GB HD. Hope it works right.
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

There is a Halo 2 special on MTV right now.

Comment

woohoo, got my 250 GB hard drive installed and working perfectly

Comment

Just got my XBox from my brother. This thing is amazing. Blockbuster here I come or maybe even Gamefly.

There are so many programs though. Took me a little while to figure out which does what. I put some DVDs on the HD and watched them of the HD. I think I have another addiction.
              ED

Comment

yeah if you own games i don't really see the point of putting em on the hd because it just wastes space unless you have A LOT of space and can put them on to speed up loading times
                91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Anyone play Halo 2 on XBOX Live? I do and was looking to add some friends to the my list.... MY sign in name is T000L with 3 ZEROS....

Comment

Originally posted by JGSlayer
                    yeah if you own games i don't really see the point of putting em on the hd because it just wastes space unless you have A LOT of space and can put them on to speed up loading times
                    Yeah I don't own any games. I might end up buying Halo 2 just to play online later though. That's about the only game I can say that about.
                    ED

Comment

Originally posted by JGSlayer

why would i want to buy a game when i can rent it and copy it to my hard drive? the 250 GB drive should hold 70-80 games without a problem and blockbuster sees me pretty much every night to get a new game.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                        why would i want to buy a game when i can rent it and copy it to my hard drive? the 250 GB drive should hold 70-80 games without a problem and blockbuster sees me pretty much every night to get a new game.
                        well yeah i know that lol... im saying if someone already ownz a few games and an xbox theres no point in burning em unless yer gonna sell em back.
                        91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Working...
                        X