getting another car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting another car

im getting another car its 94 eg hatch its pretty nice and i m getting it for 2000. it has the stock motor for now but it has like 160,000 miles so im gonna do like a b-16 swap, i'll prolly get the swap done soon becasue im still gonna have like 4000 extra to spend on the car. this will make 2nd car and a bike, plus im looking for a 240 sx and a fc (might get soon to real nice n/a one)
    wuts goona be cool is all my cars are gonna be all white with black rims, and my moms and dads cars are white also so im gonn ahve a **** load of white cars in my driveway. the only problem is i think im goona need a job if im gonna finish my crx and do the swap in the new one

the guy is putting stock tails on and hes keeping his rims(i got some nice rims that will go good with it)
    i is dumb

Pretty clean Civic. Make sure that you lower it because it sits very high on those pics.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

yeah im going with a 17 inch rims instead of 18's that are on it, so i can drop it, im gonna try to get the front and rear bumpers molded in so they will match the sides, then some carbon mirros and a cf hood then a new paint job, then just spend th rest of my money on the motor. i wana tleast be 13's with this and my crx
      i is dumb

Comment

I am not spending any more money on my damn cars than I have to...
        to hell with that ..

That civic is in good shape.
        It's not minty.. but good shape.

I would swap the head lights out to stock and orange corners for jdm look.
        Otherwise
        I would throw a B16 or turbo the D16 and sell all the other cars and keep the bike.

Then save your damn money.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

cool i had a 91si, it was nice and so much fun to drive. had 228k on the engien and the ex gf blew the rear main and pretty much F&#ked up the whole car tryin to race it. only bought it for $400 so it wasnt that bad.

*disclaimer* Dont let your ex gf drive ur civic
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
            cool i had a 91si, it was nice and so much fun to drive. had 228k on the engien and the ex gf blew the rear main and pretty much F&#ked up the whole car tryin to race it. only bought it for $400 so it wasnt that bad.

*disclaimer* Dont let your ex gf drive ur civic
            dont worry none of my ex gf's know how to drive a standard so im safe there

and bruce i hate saving my damn money, the other day i went to that bank and saw that i had 583 dollars more then i though so i spent all of it on stupid crap like a 50 dollar hat for a girl i know
            i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
              dont worry none of my ex gf's know how to drive a standard so im safe there

and bruce i hate saving my damn money, the other day i went to that bank and saw that i had 583 dollars more then i though so i spent all of it on stupid crap like a 50 dollar hat for a girl i know

your too funy..

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                your too funy..

www.turbod16.com
                im not turboing the d16 it has 160,000 miles on it
                plus ive already decided on the b16 swap
                i is dumb

Comment

there are 5 different b16's, which one are you thinking about.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

mabye instead of a new car you could buy a book that teaches you where to place periods in you're sentences
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

from the looks of it, it needs a decient amount of body work, but i suppose for 2k its a good car.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                        mabye instead of a new car you could buy a book that teaches you where to place periods in you're sentences
                        your :p:

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          there are 5 different b16's, which one are you thinking about.
                          i dont really know yet wut im gonna go with, im looking around here locally to buy one and right now some one is seeling a complete jdm b16 swap for pretty cheap
                          i is dumb

Comment

My friend with a MSP told me last night he bought a 92 hatch. Primered gray and looks like ****. But all he is going to do is pour alot of money into performance. Should be a fun little project to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                              im not turboing the d16 it has 160,000 miles on it
                              plus ive already decided on the b16 swap
                              yeah a b16 is a nice swap..
                              but damit, if that engine ever messes up.. It will be costly to replace.. They are not readily available and the ones that are cost loads..

My friend as a 1st gen B16 in his crx.. it's sweet.

Another friend has a turbo d16.. (vtech model ex coupe) .. that's sweet also. Plus you can get replacement engines for like 350 ..lol...

In the end the choice is basically whichever you prefer.
                              You would have loads of fun either way.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X