America's wang gets wet again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America's wang gets wet again!!

Being that I live in Southeast Florida, I always check the weather reports on the news. Except this past week, which included a trip to The Tail of The Dragon in North Carolina, ( thru Ivan mind you ) down to Atlanta for NOPI only to return to work on a nightshift. I turn the TV on for the first time in about a week or so and the are telling me to buckle down for another hurricane. WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO? Come on Mother Nature, four in five weeks. Isn't that alittle cruel?

I spent yesterday taking down my shutters only to have my dog inches away from my feet, tripping me every other step. Which really pissed me off to the point of giving up. Turns out he just was tring to tell me, " Hey dumbass, keep the damn things on the house and let back in the garage!"

Thanks for letting me rant.
    Tony
    Intense Performance
    Mazda Club
    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
    www.responsenegative.com
    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

if i lived in florida right now i'd say f this and move because im gonna be living on an island swamp land soon. sorry dude i hope the hurricanes leave you alone soon.
    91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

we are getting pretty beat up this season. Mother nature needs to chill.

Comment

Mother nature must have a strong opinion about the upcoming election

Comment

yeah, how the **** did jeanne do that turn so that it will hit us....
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

i feel bad for your guys down there. i hope that everything gets better. my girlfriend's aunt lives in orlando and a couple buddies of mine on an MR2 site had to evacuate. mother nature is a beeiootch!
            i hate being broke!

Comment

this one is serious enough, that im working 16 ot hours just to make sure you people get rental cars.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X