This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdaspeed 6

I just happened to be reading the paper before class this morning when i noticed that Ford/Mazda unveiled the Mazdaspeed 6 at the Paris Auto Show. 274 HP AWD and a 6 speed tranny. They also have it up on www.mazdausa.com under the "upcoming & concept" section.

Mazda has an evo killer in the works

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
    www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

w00t repost pwn3d

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Mazda will be releasing it. Not ford.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

seeing as how i read it from the ford website, and since ford owns part of mazda, thats what i meant. also i didnt mean to repost, i didnt realize anyone beat me to the punch. moderator if you read this just delete the post

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
          www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

evo killer with only 25 more hp and torque then a new legacy for cheaper??

I do like the looks though!!
            2003 Protege5
            Midnight Blue MTX
            2002 Protege LX
            Black Mica MTX

Comment

Repost; view this thread:
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11105
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
              X