Now I'm Getting Hate PM's like TheMan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know!! I know!! One has a tire!
    14x6 Miata 7-spoke alloys, 20mm Protege Swaybar, Progress Suspension Springs, Kemanized Intake with K&N Filtercharger, Iceman Cold Air Intake, B&M Short Throw Shifter, CWQ3 S/R PCM, and one hell of a reckless driver.

Euro ride: RHD 1990 Mazda 323F GT. Painfully stock.

Comment

no no no. one has different gravel in the drive way! DUH!!!1111111

Comment

no, the suns at a different angle, the pics were taken different times of the day, I am the winner.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol dammit you win

Comment

greg, just update your car domain profile. that will shut the @$$ up. (hopefully)

Comment

look closer....the sliver car is in the winter with a trace of snow on the ground and the mp3 is in the fall right as the leaves are starting to fall of the trees.... I WIN! :p:
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.