"BeaNz & RyCE" - New Single!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"BeaNz & RyCE" - New Single!!!

Tha "BeaNz" has dropped a New Promo Single!!!!!

I don't know if all of you know, but I have just recently gotten back into the music game. I had been out of it for a little bit because of... well... life. But, for all of you that were wondering: I have a new Promo Song out called "BeaNz & RyCe Take III"... Most of the songs are downloadable from my site (only 128kbps) If you would like to check it out please visit my site:

Site: www.soundclick.com/beanznryce
    Music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/beanznrycemusic.htm

I uploaded it so it could be downloaded, all of you that have 56k --- You might want to download the lo-fi version... Everyone else can click on the hi-fi (128kbps). If you would like the song, or any of the songs after it, click on the "MP3" link on the right of the song...

After you check it out... leave some feedback on the site, or post here in the thread. I appreciate ANY criticism, and take it ALL into consideration. Just know that the song is not done yet... there are a few volume issues that I have to change. I will try and post from now on when I drop new music... Thanks for your time yall...

BTW!! Pass the word around, I'm a STRUGGLIN artist.. ha ha.. its all free for now, at least until I drop my album sometime next year... Regardless, I'll keep you all posted... Peace and Much Love.

MeeNerS aka "BeaNz & RyCE"
    ***Album Coming 2005***
    *****Juskumonwit*****
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

nyce ameen, nyce

Comment

Yay! My Favorite Fan!!! yaaaaaaa.... Sup Kev. I'm still working on your CD, dont worry i didnt forget... Peace!

Comment

It actually reminded me alot of a mixture between Tribe Called Quest and older mellow Outkast. My only negative comment is your name.....it's pretty lame. AnD ThE AnNoyINg CaP CRaP GeTs SuPEr AgrIVaTiNg. The beat ties well with your voice, although the beats sound pretty dated (Not that I don't apreciate old school hip-hop, but it is old school for a reason). I take my likes and dislikes about hip-hop quite serious, and it's good to be reassured that we still have people that want to do things thier own ways, and not rely on whats selling in order to try and get a following. Thumbs up from me.

Comment

nah.. it's cool.. i was rockin the low bit versions in my car for a while. my friend ryan keeps askin to hear it.. so at least you know you have some what of an audience.

Comment

thats what i was tellin him before, his style really takes me back to old school hip hop. adversely, if you play a group like the beastie boys, i'm most likely to shut them off.. it's strange

Comment

Their new album is more b-boy flavored then old school flavored. I like a couple songs off the album, but I am yet to be able to let the whole cd play through.

Comment

XLerate93,
                In Response... Yes, My name is Lame, but I'ts me... I've thought about just shortening it to just "BeaNz"... but my name isn't of the most important things, nor is it what I want anyone to analyze... My concern is the music... and hopefully if people can see past the name and not judge me because my name isnt "bone crusher" or "Jazzy Pha"... they will see that I actually put more time and consideration in every aspect in what I do, than the mainstream 'rappers' of current times...

is the Cap stuff referring to the interlude? I do that on promo songs to get my name out... its just basically manditory since im giving it away for free... but that stuff can be changed. Appreciate the feedback yall. I appologize for the ****ty 128kbps ****... I've been uploading songs at 224, but Soundclick doesnt allow any higher than 128, unless i pay them... (cough cough... thats a hell no)... I need my own site.

Comment

yeah i like the new CD "To the 5 Buroughs"... When I put it on it makes me want to uncover the Turntables and investigate again...

Comment

I sold my twin TTx1 setup a couple months ago due to me losing my job, I loved those things. I think BeanZ would be a smarter choice and is pretty simple and isn't changing your image at all. Juust don't start anything with beanie sigel. lol

The caps thing was in reference to the text you write on your page. Typing with random capitalized/lower case letters was cool for 14 year old girls about 4 years ago. I don't know how it came back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X