Halo 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 2 Thread

After reading every page IGN.com has to offer on Halo 2, I am getting really excited for the release of this game. What I love most is the going to be the online play. I've been playing Halo all the time lately on system link trying to get my skills up. I don't have Xbox Live yet, but I plan on getting it set up before Halo 2 comes out. For anybody who thinks they have the Halo skill, I will be more than happy to have some Clubprotege.com matches. Maybe even try a tournament like was suggested previously for CS and Starcraft. Shouldn't be hard to get interest going. I would be down for a monthly tournament to help David with the server costs.

Also, anybody have any interesting multiplayer games they have made for Halo? Me and my friends enjoy a game called Speedball. It's good when you have some people playing who are semi-new at the game. It's team slayer with only shotguns. You get no shields and play to 50 kills. It gets out of hand on Wizard.

Comment

last semester i was an avid halo player myself. i duno if you've heard of him the famous Geoff lives in my building (google). Im pretty good if i do say so few can beat me in slayer. I was top five across my campus.
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Cool. I look forward to facing you when it is released. If there is enough interest from wihandyman.com memebers, I might try to get some organization and stat keeping for us.

Comment

I think I might get an Xbox just for Halo 2. Halo was amazing. My brother got it and I beat it before he did. It's sad I know.

Do you guys still play StarCraft? Just got back into it.
          ED
          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

The Halo series is definately a console seller for Xbox. It's going to be real fun playing multiplayer for the first few days since nobody has developed strategies for every map. And hopefully with the Live support they will offer new maps in the future to download.

Comment

Yeah I can't wait for 2 to come out I've had it reserved for over A YEAR!!! and i still play starcraft but not on battlent stupid college firewall.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

I guess I need to get off my ass and go reserve it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                  I guess I need to get off my ass and go reserve it somewhere.

around here circuit city is doing preorders on the limited edition for $55, and for another $10 you get rainbow six 3, if you don't already have it

Comment

Will you be playing online Blue?

Comment

i dunno yet. i always preferred having multiple TV's and consoles in one place and playing that way, cause it's a big **** talking session get some friends, some beer, and halo and i'm set i'll also have to wire in a switch to shut off my mod chip if i wanna play on xbox live.

Comment

Yeah I know how you feel about doing system link play. With the layout of the upstairs in my house we can manage to hook up 3 Xbox's with big screens for system link. So we have matches all the time over here. But atleast with the headset you can still **** talk. Luckily my mod chip is Live "safe." I just have to have the actual disk to play, I can't play it off my harddrive.

Comment

I like slayer with 400% health infinite gernades, and only rocket launchers as the weapons....... talk about good fun. Really fun with vehicles and n00bs b/c they think the cars are safe or something.

I cant wait for it either.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                            I like slayer with 400% health infinite gernades, and only rocket launchers as the weapons....... talk about good fun. Really fun with vehicles and n00bs b/c they think the cars are safe or something.

I cant wait for it either.
                            i know they drive the tank around i just sit around with a pistol picking em off, funny s***

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

I love playing with people who are used to screen cheating. When you get them on system link with no radars they never stand a chance. My step-brother stares at the enemies screen so much. The first time I played him on system link I beat him 15-0 without being shot once.

Comment

Working...
                              X