Cablemirc's new sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cablemirc's new sig

I just wanted to publicly point out the extra hawtness of dave's new sig.

There is no way in damn hell you did that yourself man!

Who did it for you??

j/k . . . wanna do my car? lol
    Tag Team

I have a couple friends that can cartoon a car, it just takes a little practice with photoshop.

Comment

i did it
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

pwnz0r props to you if you did do it JG, and XL it isn't "cartooning," it is called cell shading
        Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
          pwnz0r props to you if you did do it JG, and XL it isn't "cartooning," it is called cell shading

Thanks for telling me something I know. Really appreciate it.

Comment

thats why they call me dr. obvious
            Tag Team

Comment

How tall are you? How is the headroom in your GST? I need a new ****ing car.

Comment

i'm 5'9" and the headroom is alright. My hair is gettin kinda long and bushy right now so i can feel the headliner on the left side of my head. You can adjust the seat height up and down a little but i dont remember how high i have mine.

Just make sure you've read up on DSMs and how much they suck before you make your final decision first, because yes, DSMs suck alot. I bought one for pretty much one reason and one reason onlly . . . 4g63

Mitsubishi makes crappy cars . . . PERIOD. If you know about DSMs then you also know about the crankwalking problem of 7-bolts (95-99).
                Tag Team

Comment

Yeah I just looking to buy a car that is enjoyable in stock form, if you are near rubbing at 5'9" then I'm basically ruling that car out, I'm 6'4".

Comment

Working...
                  X