Where are all the 2nd Gen's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the 2nd Gen's?

Have people given up on doing a lot with their 2nd gen?

The aftermarket sucks but have people given up doing project on their cars, or maybe they're just not posting. Maybe they bought other cars and dropped the 2nd gen. Or maybe they totally finished modding the car.
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

As i have noticed on the forum a lot of people with second gens are buying first gens or 323's to use as their project car...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
      As i have noticed on the forum a lot of people with second gens are buying first gens or 323's to use as their project car...
      A lot? Name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by loganss
        Have people given up on doing a lot with their 2nd gen?
        Have patience. There's a lot more going on than you think.

Comment

I dunno, I've stopped putting money into the pro, I want a new car, maybe a Maz3 hatch or a wrx wagon . . . depends on the finances.

Comment

i was debating on getting a new car ....buttttt ive decided i really want to finish this car and keep going and finially finishing it ... ive been learning and fnilizing my fiberglass skills so im going to be doing system and other in glass ...
            1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
              A lot? Name a few.
              bruce, lol btw he has been pretty quiet lately as well.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

bout to say, where is the ol' man anyway? was curious how his 323 was goin.. but he's never online

Comment

i know, must be working alot, or pulling some serious ass, lol

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

makes me regret losing my protege.. ****in ford.. all it does is guzzle my gas.. put 400 bucks so far this year in repairs since getting the car in january, but i guarentee it, no matter how much **** i replace, it's STILL gonna suck down 15 to 16 mpg in the city

Comment

Maybe some of us are too goddam busy working to post. Maybe some of us are too goddam busy paying bills to spend any ****in money on their cars.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

lol... I have been looking into buying a yamaha R6 1999-2001.. One of those years.

****! I said I wouldn't get a bike, but damit.. all my friends have them and now I am one of the few without one.. plus my dad may get one. Then this girl I am messing with may get one. Insurance will be cheap, so that's a plus.. ..

hello neglected cars.
                        lol.

Protege is still getting a turbo.. may keep it for a year and then write it off on my taxes and sell all the parts off it.
                        323 may also get boost. unless I sell or donate the both of em and buy something new.
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dam bruce getting the same bike as me lol i jus got my lisence 2 moths ago and looking for a yamaha r6 2000 and up well have to ride together in the spring
                          1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

SELLOUT!!!, lol you told me like last year "I WILL NEVER BUY A BIKE, I DONT WANT TO DIE" lol giving me ****, i knew you would change your ways.

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                            X