Sucks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks....

Well guys and gals... Im sorry to say but Im no longer a going to be posting here.... Friday morning(the 1st) the proto got totalled.... on my way to work and I came up over the top of a hill and traffic was stopped about 30 ft in front of me.... and since I was going ~65 (it was o nthe bypass) and it was raining.... it wasnt good.... ended up rear ending a tacoma and went completely under him and having his hitch break my windshield(thats how far under I was) so I went shopping and now I have a mustang... so its still kind of the in the family... ok not really but here she is.... Metallic Mineral 3.8l v6 2002 Mustang with premium package....41k miles for 10k......

http://www.asylum24.net/car/stang/ (rest of the pics)

as for what Im planning on for it:
    FIP kit
    MAC Long tube Headers
    GT Take Off exhaust
    FLowmaster 40 series mufflers
    BBK Throttle Body
    ASP UnderDrive Pulleys
    3.73 Gears
    ~30 shot NX (thinking very small bottle that I can put under my seat or under the floor in the trunk)

So far Ive modded the stock cold air intake. lowered the windshield wiper blades, cut the muffler off and welded in a pipe(temp, the stock one had a hole in it), K&N, and put my system in, and flashed hte computer.... so look good stuff this time
    Last edited by asylum24; 10-06-2004, 12:39 AM.

Sorry for your loss, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the Mustang.
    Don't leave us though. Keep posting about your 'stang.

Comment

will do....

So far I know that the governor is over 115 and it was pulling strong still... and htat was before the computer got flashed so I really dont want to try again....

But it is kinda nice to be able to type in your car in google and find an abundance of parts for once :-D

Comment

Yeah, I like looking at the mustangs too, keep us updated

Comment

sorry to hear about the Pro, but stick around. I'd like to see the "Stangs" development.

Comment

No arguements Aaron, please do stick around, even though we're import oriented, nothing changes the fact you had a bad ass protege . With all the crap you went through, I'm just glad you're still on your feet bro. Good Luck.
            kevin

Comment

oh yea i need to post this also..... if you 2nd gen guys need anything.... interiror pieces(for interior swap[black,grey]), cluster, chrome shiftknob, black leather boot, green underbody neons, seats, rear bodykit bumper, sideskirts, or if anyone needs rims and tires (konig holes 17x7 with kumho supra ecsta) im seeling those for 500-600 tires have about 5k miles on them and only one rim has a curb mark and its very small.... ive seen balancing machines do worse damage to rims than this.... muffler, etc... just let me know i need to part out the protege for what is still good....so just make an offer on some stuff by email or on AIM aaron@asylum24.net or asylum20four

Comment

I bet having the Protege totalled was the best thing that could have happened to you.

Comment

well it kinda hurt seeing it so messed up but yes I believe it was....

Comment

sucks about the pro...but should've went toward the v8 stang...i am not too much a fan of the v6 one...but i have seen people do a lot to the v6's and it is a good engine to do work on...so good luck with the stang...and keep us updated...
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
                    X