Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sad news, but hopefully a better future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad news, but hopefully a better future.

well, i don't know how to start. let me just say that i learned alot about the protege/familia family. it made owning my little black four door pleasureable, but its time to say farewell. i just recently traded my 1st genner for a MK2 Toyota MR2. it was a straight up trade w/ this guy that i know. both cars needed this and that, but it came down to the fact that he had 3 kids and needed a 4 door, and i fell in love w/ the toyota line, starting w/ my MK1 MR2. the pro was a great car, and i loved everything about it, i even fixed the hesitating problem that plagued me for 4 months before i traded him(damn injector!) the fact is, is that i'll be missing the car, and the exclusiveness that i felt owning it, and being a member here. good luck w/ all your projects Club Protege, thank you, and keep them on the road. p.s. im fighting hondas w/ a different weapon now.....
    i hate being broke!

Congrats on the MR2. Even the 1st gens are fun cars IMO. Don't leave us; you're still welcome to post here.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i'll always come back and visit cause your guys are super down to earth, and make owning these cars real. alot of knowledge that i have, i attained here, and also apply it to my new cars. i know i didn't contribute much, but who knows, i might get a hold of another member of the mazda family. a Miata! thanks to all again!
      i hate being broke!

Comment

jesse, like you traded his protege for an mr2, although his was for somewhat worse circumstances. good luck, and my friend was gunning for being the fastest n/a mr2 in america, but has since decided to boost. great cars man

Comment

Working...
        X