Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy totaled my moms car, I wanna kick his ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy totaled my moms car, I wanna kick his ass!

Allright it al happened about 7months ago. This jack-ass driveing a Suburban was flying around a corner in my mom's apartment building and ran into my mom's car. My fiancee was driveing my mom to go to a Doctor's check-up (she just had surgery) and my 3 month old daughter was in the car. The car was straight ****ed (granted it was a '98 metro so i'm sure it didn't have great structural integrity. Way beyond totaled. I own my own body shop and could get the parts cheap, labor free, and it still wasn't going to be worth it to fix.)

By the time I got there a cop was already there measuring ****. Meanwhile the other guy is trying to joke with the cop taking the police report. I was allready pissed off that this had to happen. My fiancee was just pulling out of my moms driveway, its right on the corner. First off the guy was way over in her lane, and if she moved over to the left anymore she would have hit a wall. Not only that my newborn daughter could have been seriously injured, as well as my mom who had her gallbladder remved. So the guys joking with the cop and I just went off and got in the guys face and asked him if he thought this was all fun and games, and cussed at him a bit before the cop ran over and told me if I didn't leave he would arrest me and put in me in jail. So I walked over to my mom's apartment and sat outside until everyhting cooled off and everyone left. It turns out this guy lives on the other side of the complex. That evening I was taking my mom, and kids, to get something to eat or something I don't remember, and the guy is outside trying to beat the one little ding in the fender out with a 2X4. He sees me and trys to walk towards my car with the 2X4 in his hand, after I am allready driveing by. I'm trying to leave it alone, let the police do their "job" and try and figure out how I am gonna get my mom some new transportation.

For a while nothing happened, and when he would be outside and I was alone in my car he would mad-dogg me and that was it. I didn't stop because I have a pretty bad temper, and I know that if I did I would really beat the **** out of this guy, and probably not have the will power to stop. Also I would never stop or anything as everytime I go to my mom's I either have my daughter in the backseat, or my 5 y.o. sister and my 6 y.o. brother. Well here lately he's been trying to act tough and walk towards my car as I'm driveing by when I have my brother/sister or daughter in the car. So this is really starting to piss me off. Each time I don't have anyone in my car I pump myself up and get my adrenaline going all crazy hoping he is going to be outside. I know that I will do something horrible if I stop, and I don't know what to do. Please peoples give me some advise! I've been to jail and it wasn't pleasent at all. I hated every minute of not being able to be with my family. Knowing that my daughter and fiancee were at home with no one there for them. Not only that the people always tried to test me, and I was thrown in my own cell with no contact with anybody. Granted it wasn't very long it sucked donkey balls.

tell the cops he's harassing you/your family?

Comment

i'd find a different place to live in your town. As much as you want to, fighting is only going to make matters worse. could try a restraining order but i don't know if you would be able to prove that this guy is cuasing trouble and if it would work.
      sigpic
      1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
      1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
      2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        tell the cops he's harassing you/your family?

I've been in those situations, and it doesn't help, only I was the aggressor. It kinda made me feed off of it. Only that time someone was following around my mom, fiancee, all 3 kids. The followed her for like 7=8 blocks, then went around them and flipped them off. Well I found out who it was, cornored them in at a party, made threats, did someother stuff that I could face felony charges for, and got arrested that night with my brother. Needless to say I shortly found out where they lived, and started causing more trouble.

I don't think it's a good solution in my opinion. I think it'll just make matters worse.

Zero, in my state in order to get a restraining order it has to be a domestic dispute between people living in the same household. Either way I don't think that'll help eithrer.

I'm just gonna try and ignore this guy as long as I can. I don't want this to escolate into something that is unnecessary. Hopefully I can look past his pussy games, and keep my cool. I'm not sure when my mom's lease is up, but I will urge her to move, for her sake and mine. Man I wanna go bust out all ofhis windows and slash the tires. That wouldn't be fair though as it isn't even his car. Oh well the personal injury insurance settlement should be settled sometime this month. It's been alot of BS because this guy was an excluded driver on the insurance policy, so we are haveing to settle with our insurance, then our insurance will go after them, because they are still liable. The ****er doesn't even have a liscence and I see him driving around still. Maybe I should follow him one night and find a couple of places he frequents, then call the police and let them know he is driveing w/o a liscence. They couldn't give him any tickets at the wreck 7 months ago, becasue it was on private property so they basically let him go free.

WoW! Justice at it's finest.

So now my mom has another 5 years to pay for a vehicle, even though her's was paid off. She got enough from her Full Coverage to barely make a down payment on another car.

Comment

learn to deal with your anger and get some self-control. Then you can face the guy peacefully without going off on him.
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

take your little brother or sister with you and walk up to this guy and TALK it out...if he swings just try to let it be and give him a warning if he does it again id put him on the ground and let him be.....having the little 1 there will give you a very very good reasion to keep your calm.....just rember figting leads to nothing but more problems....talking is the key to all problems!
            good luck man...
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I wouldnt ignore him, Make quick work of him and get the **** out....Make sure you wrap your fists, maybe get some 4 ounce speedbag gloves so you dont cut your fists on his teeth....and just hope to god you do make quick work of him so he dont leave any marks on you.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                I wouldnt ignore him, Make quick work of him and get the **** out....Make sure you wrap your fists, maybe get some 4 ounce speedbag gloves so you dont cut your fists on his teeth....and just hope to god you do make quick work of him so he dont leave any marks on you.
                ^^^ i'm with him

you've shown admirable self-control... I can't say i'd have done the same
                '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Better you leave it alone. If you have already been locked up once, police won't hesitate to lock you up again. Ignorance will land you in jail, much like your fists, or how about that person across the street that witnessed you pouncing on the guy and views you as the only aggressor.

Just ignore him. Sometimes you have to realize that you DO have to much to loose. What go to jail, don't see your daughter for how long and can't get married to prove a point...

THAT IS STUPID MALE MACHO THINKING AT IT'S BEST.

Play the game smart and you will come out on top.

A fork in the road has two ways. You need to think about which way you will take.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

^^^ I agree with that.

Being a person with a bad temper though I also don't recommend trying and confront the guy by just walking up to him while he's working on his car. If the guy is acting the way you say he is he'll probably start acting like a tough guy get you angry and hello flying fists.
                    ED
                    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Thats what calm people are good for. You do need to think about your daughter. I Would **** him up, only because I would get away with it. Been there done that. If there are no witnesses and you have no bruises, they can't do **** to you. Sometimes pride is a bad thing, But thats all I have, so if someone acts tough to me, they have to show me. I wish I was a little more responsible sometimes, but its just me.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah but the guy lives in the same place as Tweaks mom and probably knows where his mom's place is. I coming back if your mom moves and beating the living crap out of the guy would work but I don't see that solving anything.
                        ED
                        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Point...Hire a crackhead to **** him up.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That might not be a bad idea. The guy only tries to act tuff in front of the kids. One time~1 month after the accident he was walking around the complex. He saw me, looked the other way, and kept walking. Yeah he knows where my mom and I live (It was on the police report). Pretty much the only reason why I haven't done anything.

Comment

you seriously need to understand that you have more in your life than this guy

now i would definately confront him, but in a different tone
                              work it out verbally, because whats going to happen if you kick his ass.... he's gonna try to retaliate, we know that because he's already proven he doesent forget ****

he's still mad at you for yelling at him @ an accident that he caused

then he retaliates, however that is... possibly hurting your moms new car...
                              then what are you going to do, you're gonna go back, **** up his house

and its going to escalate up and up until something irreversible happens, and THEN you're gonna regret it

go up and talk to him, if you're concerned he's not gonna give you a chance, and try to fight... have someone else in the car, possibly with a video camera

if he swings at you, then you'd be defending yourself when you fight back
                              talk on the sidewalk, that way he cant say that you wouldnt get off his property

its actually suprising how attitudes change... no matter how illogical one person can be, a large majority of people will have an extremely hard time attacking someone else that is saying "this is ridiculous, lets work this out like civil people now and then forget about it"

even if working it out is you guys just pretend eachother doesent exist, and jus go about your day
                              even with a video camera, proving you wentup

Comment

Working...
                              X