Puppy AutoX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charles
    Ahh, cute. I was going to enroll Kate in "agility for fun" but the equipment has to be outside (we don't have the stuff to do it indoors at the shelter), and it gets too rainy now. So I just signed her up for indermediate obidience again. From the preliminary line up of who's signed up, it looks like Kate will be the star of the show. Word on the street is that the two women in the classes are real bitches. (Ooops, where did i hear that)
    How much is it? We signed GReddy up for an 8 week puppy training for $100. Everyone in the class was very fun to be around and ranged from people me & my gf's age to middle aged people. The trainer was very friendly and also worked on us one by one to make sure we got everything down so when we went home we weren't doing the wrong things. Great class.

Comment

$65. Normally $125, $75 since I adopted Kate from their shelter, and $65 because I am a return customer.

She doesn't really need the glass (we aced it before), but it's good to have something to do with her. Otherwise she just lies around the house all day.

She knows some of the people at the shelter (she was there a long time!), so it's also a fun distraction to go see everybody. Maybe she could make a puppy friend to come home with sometime.

edit: Here's the obligatory pic
      Last edited by charles; 11-12-2004, 03:43 PM.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
      X