Got A New Car :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got A New Car :)

Well new to me, its a 90 acura integra ls, 4 door, and i got a b18a to build up for it, im gonna boost the hell out of it , the pro is going to be my daily driver now, and if anyone knows anything about hondas, let me know the car needs a lot of work and i could use any advice anyone has.

Congrats! Have fun with it
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Definately a good idea. Better than turbo'ing the 1.6 if you ask me. I had thought about picking up a 1g gsx instead of turbo'ing the MP3, but I couldn't find any I liked.

Comment

Honda-tech.com and Hondaswap.com are your new best friends.

Comment

Also if you need car hookups, make sure you check out my sticky thread. And for anyone who has been pming me lately, I'm sorry my 'guy' has just gotten a new job right after he got married which was right after he came back from Sema. Jesus he needs to slow down haha

Comment

Is it a brown top? (brown valvecover), Thats the same thing I have in my 87 teggy.
            There is enough after market support to get that motor to 200hp na (dont doubt me ive seen it). I think its only 126 stock.

DISREGARD THIS POST

DIdnt read close enough.
            Last edited by Kelly; 11-20-2004, 06:46 PM.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Jesse is good with honda engines, I know a little bit. Tweaks knows some too, we both have accords we play with as well.
              Last edited by Kelly; 11-20-2004, 06:47 PM.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i got the engine in pieces ... there is no block ... i will have it soon with a new crankshaft ... i have new pistons sitting on my floor, 2 sets of cams and cam gears, 2 heads ... brand new valve springs ... i dont even know what else i havent seperated it all yet.

i gotta sort through all of it tomorrow, and thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

lscrx might be able to help you too. I won't be too much help, I am trying to learn more about honda's and have learned alot since I bought the accord, and my brother got his 'teg. Still don't know as much as i'd like to though.

Comment

yeah, i would like to know a lot more, but since i have about half of an engine i figure i will know enough by the time to project is done.

Comment

i forgot about lscrx

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Doesn't lscrx have a B18a in his rex?

Comment

Yup Yup.

Comment

here drackonn, youll love this site.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

and this one

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X