Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY...yea i know Im early but i wont be on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY TURKEY DAY...yea i know Im early but i wont be on!!

I'd like to wish Everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!! I know I'm early but i more than likely wont get a chance to be on here 2moro cause I have to go eat everywheres!! So be careful EAT up and have a good one!! OH yea EAT LOTS OF TURKEY THEN YOU WILL SLEEP GREAT I'm just ready for FRIDAY so i can get my SHOP ON!! Have a good one !!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

happy tday

Comment

mmm.. my 2nd favorite staple next to chicken. unfortuneatly, i haven't much to be thankful for this thanksgiving besides family i need a new ****in job

Comment

you have me kevin

Comment

I'm gonna cook up a nice small bird with some corn on the cob and stuffing. Simple yet so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
              mmm.. my 2nd favorite staple next to chicken. unfortuneatly, i haven't much to be thankful for this thanksgiving besides family i need a new ****in job
              Move to stl, ill get you a 35k a year job.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm leaving work tonight at 12am, driving 10 hours to Wichita falls, tx. Then I am going to eat some good old texan lady cookin.....god I miss that ****.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Im a vegetarian, but a tofurkey will be in order. Ya and don't drink and drive god damnit!!!
                  Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

there's just something I dont trust about a man that dont eat meat....IT reminds me about that psycho lady on Trading spouses the other night....

bye the way, what does tofu tast like, I have a pack of it at my house (for the protein) and im scared to taste it.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

it tastes like what you cook it in

Comment

Tastes like ****

Comment

BLAH Are you nuts KELLY...lol........Im thankful for a lot of things this year...I am blessed....and I will have to work double time at dance this coming week to make up for all the frigin Turkey...lol oh well.....besides Christmas this is the only time i "pig" out!! and i have to eat at two places 2moro........Muhahahahahha

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Turkey wont make you fat, its the damn mashed taters and dressing that will.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOL yea and that frigin German Choco Cake my Step-Mom likes to put in my face.....Nuthin like a bunch of Italians stuffin food in peoples faces!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X