Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY...yea i know Im early but i wont be on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy, be safe, and eat good food in good company.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
      LOL yea and that frigin German Choco Cake my Step-Mom likes to put in my face.....Nuthin like a bunch of Italians stuffin food in peoples faces!!!
      Just watch out for that Italian sausage.

But everybody have a happy Thanksgiving. Turkeys beat my ass yesterday at work. I got home at 6pm, was asleep by 7pm and I woke up an hour ago.

Comment

We are just grilling chicken with corn on the cob and a salad. Damn diet. Plus we don't want to have lots of leftovers that she won't eat.

Comment

Im on my way out to chow down!!! Take care everyone!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Yep, 45 minutes and counting until I feast. I scored an extra organic turkey from work so it will be damn good.

Comment

i just started my burbon sweet potatoes...bbs

Comment

Haha you freezing ****s! We are off to the beach to walk around for a while and then we will come back a little later on and feast on lovely foods.

Comment

Bird's in the oven, Yams and Mash being prepared now. It smells soooo good in here. enjoy all and Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all and remember: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
                    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Mmmmm, I just got done with my Thanksgiving meal it was so good!! but now i cant even move haha

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe!!!!

Comment

Happ Thanksgiving - Don't eat too much!!!

Comment

i just had the BEST hickory smoked bird i've ever tasted.. cheers to you ladies and gents, have a great night

Comment

The only thing better then the Thanksgiving day meal is the Thanksgiving day ****.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                              The only thing better then the Thanksgiving day meal is the Thanksgiving day ****.
                              and it looks like your turbo mani

Comment

It sure doesn't look like your mani...oh wait, where's your turbo manifold???

Comment

Working...
                                X