Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY...yea i know Im early but i wont be on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont need one to beat you

Comment

thanksgiving ****in sucked...i had to work all day parking peoples cars so they can enjoy thanksgiving at a country club, and then they didn't even cook anything for us....so I just got home, haven't eaten anything yet today, and I will have a nice dinner of pizza bites...
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Damn man, you're working at the wrong country club. Last Thanksgiving they took damn good care of all the employees...Thanksgiving Day buffet.

Comment

Wow, you guys all eat early... even for being on the east coast. We're having dinner, not lunch. Turkey's just about out of the oven now.

Comment

damn j00 thats late

Comment

We went out to a nice italian place, last minute ordeal. $32 bucks per person, two apps, two salads, two pasta entres, two main courses, two deserts, good ****.

Comment

I always feel bad going out on holidays... someone has to work because of me. But then again, if my store had been open today, I'd have volunteered to work for overtime pay.

Comment

I'm GLAD its oVer with.................
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                  X