• Time
  • Show
Clear All

street racers OWNED!

damn, that's hardcore!
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

There's an MSP at 3:56.

Comment

i can only see 43second of it....even if i DL it....
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Thats some f&f ****

Comment

eh, what can you say, serves em right

Comment

allllll that effort for what, 10 tickets? they waste my tax money when they could be doing something benificial, like stopping robbers, rapists, catching theives, but nooo

Comment

10 tickets, but 28 people booked for racing and their cars towed. The cops are really dumb about it though... "We can match this engine to this car by a number on the engine in a secret location." How many racers do you think had swapped their engines out? Oh, oops, I guess that ****s up our theory, doesn't it?

Comment

lol... Funny that the one guy sitting in his car when they were talking about looking for stolen property.... he was all yeah, they will probably find some stuff......

then at the end the narrator said no stolen property was found.

Im confused. How did 9 ppl get away? I thought it was a dead end street (racing on a dead end street is super fuking dumb anyways.... asking for a trap.... and that they had 1 end of it blocked off?????

Sweet vid to see them
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

3 minutes into it that one kid actually said, "that **** was orchestrated." :shakes head slowly:

Comment

Dude, it's like... organized crime... except it's cops, man!

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                      Im confused. How did 9 ppl get away? I thought it was a dead end street (racing on a dead end street is super fuking dumb anyways.... asking for a trap.... and that they had 1 end of it blocked off?????
                      I was wondering why no one warned them. I'm sure someone must have left (tried to) or arrived (tried to) after the cops had set up the blockade. Those kids have no cell phones or what?

Comment

They probably moved the blockade into place when all the cops ran out. It looked like just a two-lane street... it would only take two or maybe three cop cars to block it.

Comment

Damn sucks to be some of those guys. I saw the MSP.
                          ED
                          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

at least the MSP drove away and didnt get towed.

Originally posted by Intruder
                            I was wondering why no one warned them. I'm sure someone must have left (tried to) or arrived (tried to) after the cops had set up the blockade. Those kids have no cell phones or what?
                            I know when I used to go alot... anytime you heard more than 3 horn honks in rapid loud sucession your ran like hell.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I guess it pays off to be a sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X