2004 A Year in Crap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 A Year in Crap!!

Well What to Say 2004 has been a year in CRAP.Lets see in Jan. i moved. In macrh my grandma died. in june i hade to move back. In july uncle #1 died. In Sept uncle #2 died. now through all this the only 2 things that made going on worth it were my great job and the woman i loved....until Oct. when i lost both because of layoffs and bull**** reasons. you know Its funny the only reason i can say i havent ended it is because of a promiss i made to her that i would never do that to her and im a man of my word. so i trudge on with nothing in front of me worth trudgeing to. But i must maintain bucause theres nothing else i can do.
    93 Protege lx (Jessi)
    Project Jessi
    Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'd like to think that you "being a man of your word" isn't the only reason you haven't killed yourself, life is a series of up's, and downs, usually more downs then up, in most people's cases, but that doesn't constitute death, thats a cheap way out, and shoulden't be an option, stick it out, and all will be ok one day.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

you know I made that same promise, and it's been a source of much stress in the past two weeks . . .

Comment

Here is a picture of a puppy

And another doggy!
        http://www.bpt-racer.com/albums/38cooper/IMG_1251.JPG
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

suicide? that is the ultimate pussy way out.

Do you want to be remembered as a pussy bitch who couldn't handle life?

At least be thankful for what you have...you live in the USA, w/ freedom. You own a car among other things you take for granted.
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem

At least be thankful for what you have...you live in the USA, w/ freedom. You own a car among other things you take for granted.
            i was gonna say that but figured you guys would call me mean, lol

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

quote:
              Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded

You're ****ing retarded, kill youself now.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                quote:

You're ****ing retarded, kill youself now.
                lol awesome!!!!!

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  lol awesome!!!!!
                  Honestly, I'm sick of this ****, it's over with. This guy flames Honda as a car company and drives a car in the same category as it's lowest model car. Right.

[EDIT] Holy **** sorry bro, you ditched the Pro for a Ranger [Insert Mr Pink's world's smallest violin line here] [/EDIT]
                  Last edited by XLerate93; 11-29-2004, 09:02 PM.

Comment

well some people have no clue, and try and compensate with dumb ass comments, like hondas suck, civics are ghey, when the d0od drives a freaking 93 protege, EDIT a sweet 1988 ranger, lol, people need to get a clue.

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem

because yelling at someone and calling them names is really going to help . . . get a clue

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                        because yelling at someone and calling them names is really going to help . . . get a clue
                        My life has gone through quite a few ****ed up situations. I never once even thought about suicide. It's the ultimate cop out to not being able to man up to your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                          My life has gone through quite a few ****ed up situations. I never once even thought about suicide. It's the ultimate cop out to not being able to man up to your problems.
                          exactly

Comment

eh, bashing hondas is like bashing gays.. if people do it enough, it somehow becomes 'cool' or the thing to do? cheery ****ing year for myself as well, a childhood friend passed away in october, i ended my 2 1/2 year relationship in july, i've been literally pay check to paycheck.. absolutely broke since jan 01, 04, i lost 2 best friends, had 4 REALLY bad blind dates, i lost my fulltime job in lower management (hey, it was atleast a start), my plans to actually enjoy christmas this year are blown.. there's no gifts, no receiving, no trip to kentucky, i'll be working new years day and christmas eve, christmas morning is going to be spent helping my grandfather pack **** up, and to further my pile of ****, i've just learned the single thing that can solve problems that i've been having since middle school can only be helped by surgery which i don't have insurance for or money to pay for.. and could very well adversly affect the rest of my life and how fulfilled it has the possibility of becoming. so boo ****ing whoo, get over yourself already, we've got our own problems
                            Last edited by Guest; 11-30-2004, 04:25 AM.

Comment

hang in there. In the year 2002, I got divorced, lost relatives, my dog was hit by a car, and was struggling financially because I was basically starting all over. Things haven't been peachy since then, but I literally hit rock bottom that year. I have been able to improve my job situation and fullfilling personal goals that I would have never been able to do if it wasn't for the times I have been through. It has made me a stronger person. I have had to face reality and step way outside of my comfort zone. I can honestly say that I am a different person now compared to when I was married. I am a better and stronger person. I used to go to sleep every night imagining my life being taken away either in a car accident or by me risking my life to save some one. I guess I was doing this because it was easier to imagine myself dying versus facing and going through the difficult things that I had to face. In the end, I did face them and have made it through and have become a better person as a result. I know you can do the same!
                              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                              Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                              X