No announcement yet.

For All Of You Cold Weather Folks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to come back so I can sell you an amp and an entire brake setup for the 1.6. It is just collecting dust in my closet.

Comment

Then are you gonna lock me in your closet????Hmmmmmmm......lool
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Get your e-flirting out of my beach thread.

Comment

Screw your beach and your JellyFish....lol
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

awsome good stuff, but im currently underway with military in the carribbean. hmm nice down here!
            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
            Beige 1994 Protege DX
            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

I woke up this morning to 30 deg F. I had my usual bowl of nutricious oatmeal and waited until the temp reached an invigorating 40 deg F. I ran my car up on ramps, changed into my work clothes, gathered my tools, filter and oil and laid down on my frost-covered driveway. Drained the oil, replaced the filter and refilled with 3 quarts, 22 ounces of Red Line 10W-30. Replaced the sealing washer and torqued the drain plug to 26 ft/lbs. The whole time I could feel the cold, refreshing breeze play lightly over my exposed face and hands. In my old car, a Honda, I changed the oil once when it was 20 deg F and I had to lie on my snow and ice-covered driveway.

My point: We northerners can work in extreme cold temps and think nothing of it. The cold just seems to toughen us up. Unlike you effete, soft southerners who run away and hide indoors when it gets below 70 deg F. It takes real men and women to survive, and thrive, in the harsh winters up here.
              02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
              MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
              MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
              Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
              MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
              Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
              Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
              Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
              Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
              Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
              Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
              Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
              Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                I've been stung in the mouth by a jellyfish....don't ask.
                Did they make you gargle pee?
                '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
                  My point: We northerners can work in extreme cold temps and think nothing of it. The cold just seems to toughen us up. Unlike you effete, soft southerners who run away and hide indoors when it gets below 70 deg F. It takes real men and women to survive, and thrive, in the harsh winters up here.

I did it for 20 years, not my fault you enjoy Jersey. I'm sorry.

*Edited to stop any thoughts of me gargling piss*
                  Last edited by XLerate93; 12-04-2004, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                    I did it for 20 years, not my fault you enjoy Jersey. I'm sorry.
                    you gargled pee for 20 years? disgusting.
                    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                      Did they make you gargle pee?
                      Hell no. I just let it hurt like a bitch. Bled a good bit too.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
                        Hell no. I just let it hurt like a bitch. Bled a good bit too.
                        I stepped on a jellyfish on the beach once, after wading through about 700,000 jellyfish in the bay

A park-ranger was driving by on a four-wheeler and sprayed some stuff on it, don't know what it was but i guess it helped.
                        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                          I stepped on a jellyfish on the beach once, after wading through about 700,000 jellyfish in the bay

A park-ranger was driving by on a four-wheeler and sprayed some stuff on it, don't know what it was but i guess it helped.
                          Most park-rangers have vinegar with them to put on a jelly fish sting, it neutralizes it.
                          2000 DX, Blue
                          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Dam cold ass New Jersey.
                            I've gotta swing a tip to the dominican republic again like last year. I can still feel the unbelevubly high heat and humidity that was oh so welcome, it was as though you were in an oven (toasty). I gotta post some pics of the clearest water I have ever seen, the US stuff just dosnt cut it.
                            But before that I got a sking trip to go on for a few days for winter break.

Must go for the best of both worlds.

Comment

OH man i love the cold, you can buy a *cough*"running" car for like $100 and beat the hell out of it for 2 weeks on snow and ice, then send it to the scrapheap. fun stuff. i mean i can go skiing or snowboarding, ice skate on the Rideau Canal, play hockey, lots and lots of hockey, fireplaces, more hockey, and then go snowmobiling!

i love winter. it is fall and spring i dont like.
                              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                              So his engine he goosed
                              With much too much boost,
                              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I just wanted to let you guys know we went to the beach again today. :D No pics though.

Comment

Working...
                                X