:( :( this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:( :( this sucks

i had my protege on the raod then i bought a cadillac for the winter., and i took the protege off the road and switched the plates over for the cadillac... within a week of driving the cadillac it broke down, so i had to put the protege back on the road.. ( protege or cadillac are under my moms b/fs name)... So he calls up his insurance company and tells them he wants 2 switch the plates back to the protege they send a new insurance card, and i guess he never went back down to the DMV to have hte plates registerd back to the protege,so.. my battery was almost was barly charged so my lights where super dimm and i had a hole on my flexpipe so i replaced that and when doing that one of hte studs broke off so i just left one of hte studs like that, so it was still kinda loud.. so he pulled me over for the tail light nad muffler, was about to let me go then he came accross that the vehicle wasnt registerd the plates where still for the cadilliac .. and my moms b/f never put hte new insurance card in the car so they thought that the insurance was expired. he let me outa that ticket so that saved me 500 dollars, and he gave me the muffler brake and insurance ticket, he told me ig otta go to the judge the 13th .. to go to the dmv tomarrow and get the protege re registerd, and then i can go pick up my plates from the police station and the car from the impound... then i gotta go to court and do whatever

Originally posted by Chad
    i had my protege on the raod then i bought a cadillac for the winter., and i took the protege off the road and switched the plates over for the cadillac... within a week of driving the cadillac it broke down, so i had to put the protege back on the road.. ( protege or cadillac are under my moms b/fs name)... So he calls up his insurance company and tells them he wants 2 switch the plates back to the protege they send a new insurance card, and i guess he never went back down to the DMV to have hte plates registerd back to the protege,so.. my battery was almost was barly charged so my lights where super dimm and i had a hole on my flexpipe so i replaced that and when doing that one of hte studs broke off so i just left one of hte studs like that, so it was still kinda loud.. so he pulled me over for the tail light nad muffler, was about to let me go then he came accross that the vehicle wasnt registerd the plates where still for the cadilliac .. and my moms b/f never put hte new insurance card in the car so they thought that the insurance was expired. he let me outa that ticket so that saved me 500 dollars, and he gave me the muffler brake and insurance ticket, he told me ig otta go to the judge the 13th .. to go to the dmv tomarrow and get the protege re registerd, and then i can go pick up my plates from the police station and the car from the impound... then i gotta go to court and do whatever
    that sucks man...nothing on this car, or the caddy seem to be going well just have faith that itll work out, and imagine driving your car over the summer
    p.s. -try replacing your battery terminals, that might be a problem.

Comment

well i went 2 go get the plates today from the police station got there around 4:15 and apparently the guy who i had 2 see had left so the officers there had no access to the plates ( the plates where being held for evidence) .and he wouldnt be back till monday so i would have to pay the 100 dollar impound fee plus 25 dollars a day.. but the guy was really cool at the impound place and said that he could tow it to me for 40 dollars. so he did that with tax and everything cost me about 152 dollars., so now the car is here i just gotta get the plates monday, and as for hte terminals i have alreayd done that.... and whats weird is when i left work the car started fine but, as soon as that cop got behind me, my car started to act funny i pulled over it started to idle really really rough so i turned it off. Once i was done talking to the officer and the tow truck was there i went to roll up the window and hte window wouldnt even roll up there was no juice at all, but the guy had no problem starting it up to load it up and i had no problem starting it up to park it.., so i have no clue i guess its just my luck that it decided 2 **** the bed right infront of the cop so he could add me another ticket ..

Comment

hmm, thats weird man. new battery? and that really sucks

Comment

nope i had 2 buy a new battery a few weeks ago when my car died a few weeks ago at the local advance auto.. and it wouldnt jumpstart haha but after htat happend i tested the alt and that was only putting out 8 volts.. so i replaced that and the car was runnin perfect .starting great everytime . .. untill the cop pulled me over

Comment

sucks man

p.s. punctuation is our friend
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

What's with the random periods all over?

Comment

idk, just how i type, if i was writting an essay or a book i woudl type the write way but im not so o well

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                  i woudl type the write way
                  Haha I noticed.

Comment

This happened to my brother, well, sorta. He had a '89 Probe GT, he sold that, kept the plates, and bought a damaged but perfectly driveable '95 Millenia L, put the plates on that and got insurence, but forgot to switch the registration over. On our way to one of his friends houses, we were sorta racing his friend and some nitwit in a CRV that just happened to want to drive over 100mph in a 60. We were on a highway like road and all going 100 or so. Came around a corner and blamo Cop on the side. So my brother pulls over and we see the cop in his car using his laptop and my brother said "ohh crap, the plates!" So the cop finally came up and asked my brother how fast he was going and my brother just said "ohh I know I was moving pretty good" and the cop said that we were going 82 when he clocked us. Then he began to talk about the plates and my brother said "oh, just to be up front the plates are off of a '89 Probe which was my old car and I haven't had the chance to switch over the registration". The cop instead of writing a big speeding ticket wrote him an incomplete registration ticket and $20 later that was that.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                    X