I Need a Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need a Break

Anybody else getting their ass kicked by college right now? I have finals coming up next week. And of course all my professors are incredibly disorganized and are trying to cram in all the end of course papers and projects. I've literally got 6 papers due in the next few days. But what is ****ed up is I am only taking 4 classes.

But thank god after next week I have a month off to work more and take it easy. Got a few parts I am going to install during the break, as well as fix my exhaust leak from two months ago.

Now if Rota would just ship my ****ing wheels I wouldn't have to ride around on bald ass tires.

i only have 1 more final left, and that is wednesday night, and if i get a 50 on it I have an A in the class, so I am not too worried. I just can't wait until Dec.23rd, when I go home for christmas.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

you guys suck! i rather be in college doing test and getting 1 month off!! thats insane atleast you guys get alot of time off i am not fortunate enough, so consider yourselves VERY VERY lucky lol

Comment

id kill myself just stick it out greggy, it will al be better when you land that high paying job when your older, lol
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Atleast I finally get some time to work on the car. I'll be installing my new wheels/tires, HID's, and springs. Should be fun.

I might just kill myself before I get done with college. I eventually hope to get my masters in Business so I have alot of years ahead of me. But atleast one of these days I will own you all.

Did I mention the MP3 has been running like complete **** the last few days. But I can't take it apart to find out what is wrong yet.

Comment

I know what you mean, I did 4 years of school in 3. But is so sweet and all worth it when its finally all over
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I need to take a picture of my wall of caffeine. I've got a huge collection of Cokes, Mello Yello, and Frescas to keep me going at night and the morning.

Comment

Nikki finished school yesterday and now she stays home with me all day

Comment

I'm a ****ing music major, not sure what I was thinking (or what I am thinking staying with it). It's a huge amount of work, and there's some stuff (like piano) that no matter how hard I try it still kicks my ass. Not to mention all the other non-school related **** going on right now. The other thing that's pissing me off is the fact that on the last day of finals, I have one final, at the very last possible time, therefore I'll be lucky if I get home before 8, because it's a 2 hour drive, not to mention the fact that I'm really not looking forward to going home . . . /rant

Comment

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I have 5 finals to take and literally have no time to study pretty much. Next spring, I'll be taking 6 classes (18 credit hours) so I can hurry up and get my Pre-computer science AA so I can transfer to UF in the fall.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I've also managed to make myself sick during all of this. I feel like I have a really bad fever. Real tired all the time and for some odd reason I have alot of pain in my right arm. I think I am falling apart faster than my car.

Comment

'puter science is fun

yay...i get my degree now!
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

its reachin the end of the semester right now... i run myself down pretty bad, i got this perma-cold i cant shake

Comment

I'm not in school right now, but I'm still getting my ass kicked because I work retail.

Comment

wow, I feel old... but I feel for you guys. It all gets better.
                              I am sure back in '90 when I got my bachelors it was just as tough, just not as many internet communities to share my anxieties and anguish with. That mechanical engineering degree hasn't done much to help out my current job as a VSE Sr. Systems Analyst/Mainframe Technical Support title I have now though other than actually get me the job?
                              'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                              -Dean
                              2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                              18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                              Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                              MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                              Injen CAI - Polished
                              Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                              DaveB trim rings
                              Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                              Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                              Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                              Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                              Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                              Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                              Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                              Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Working...
                              X