No announcement yet.

I Need a Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diff EQ and Dynamics finals tomorrow, already took my thermo final, already took my circuits lab final, anthropology final on the 13th.

yay...
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I'm starting to look at school in a different light these days.

I worked at a shop in highschool, then I joined the Army hoping to work on trucks. My recruiter convinced me not to go 63B because I got a high score on my ASVAB so I went into communications (31F) which I hated for four years. I get out of the Army and my parents are on me to go to college... so I pick mechanical engineering because I figure i'll get to build stuff and whatnot... wrong Now i'm in school for ME and I hate it, theory is lost on me and I can not get a grasp on the most basic calculus (derivatives ) So now i'm thinking about going to tech school for an automotive program... who has personal experience with these? I would hate to jump into something else and still hate it... this sucks.
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Just got back from a few hours of classes. Now I get to write two papers. Somebody please kill me.

Comment

Well Greggy why dont we head to the BEACH I start back up in Jan. and have to drive a hour to get to school since the only fine arts place is that close....dangit.....well it wont be long and I will be done with it all!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I'm a machine. Today I managed to pump over 25 pages of reports. If only I was done for the night. Now I have to work on Accounting so I can't be able to keep track of all the money I will be making in the future.

And yes Mazdachic, lets go to the beach.

Comment

yeah ugh.... i start finals friday and i have 2 loong paper due on thursday then a nice break which i need ...and i can install soem fun toys on the pro
              1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

^^uh, no...Not any with paperwork saying their skilled. When I worked at Uhaul, a kid come out of Rankin with ASE saying he knew what the hell he was talking about...I did not have a degree and was making 14/hr r&r transmissions. He was hired at 22/hr to run emmisions equipment.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                X