X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules For Calling Shotgun.

Shotgun Rules

People need to learn that **** seriously :suckie:

Back when I was a kid and my dad had a then new '89 Dodge Grand Caravan with no rear A/C and the rear windows that opened 1/8th of an inch my twin sister and I used to take shotgun rules very seriously. If you didn't have shotgun and it was a hot day... you were screwed royally, we were so bad my dad just made us go by odd/even days of the week to see who got it
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

lol that **** sucks man, but i feel your pain i had 2 older sisters so i ALWAYS got to sit in the back regardless of who called it lol

i hate when you go with a buddy to go pick up a chick that you like and he doesitn know her and he calls shotgun while walking out back to your car.........its ****ed up lol thats when you gotta bend the rules alittle and take command and tell him to sit in the fukkin back lol i hate that!!!

Comment

There is no rule bending when it comes to shotgun.

Comment

I disagree with their outside rule, I think EVERYONE has to be outside for a proper-shotgun calling. It's cheating, otherwise.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
            Back when I was a kid and my dad had a then new '89 Dodge Grand Caravan with no rear A/C and the rear windows that opened 1/8th of an inch my twin sister and I used to take shotgun rules very seriously. If you didn't have shotgun and it was a hot day... you were screwed royally, we were so bad my dad just made us go by odd/even days of the week to see who got it

i know how u feel. we had a 90-something nissan van that was the same way . . .mad ghey
            Tag Team

Comment

i ordered the book
              its strange because in japan the seat behind the driver is the most desireable.

Comment

Working...
              X