why you should drink alot of milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you should drink alot of milk

So I'm riding my buddies bike about 45 mph and this guy pulls a left turn right in front of me. I have no time to do anything so I T'bone him right about where the right front tire is. I don't remember flying through the air, all I remember is hitting him, and the rolling on the ground but this is what one of the witnesses said. She told me that I flew 15 feet up and about 30 feet out before i landed and then I rolled and skidded for another 20 or so before I hit the curb. So of course I cet taken away in an ambulance and taken to the hospital. They do xrays and CAT scans to make sure I don't have any internal bleeding or broken bones. Everything came back negative. Not one broken bone. I've got some serious road rash where it went through my pants and I really tweaked my left knee( so much that I can't even bend it and its at least half as big as my other knee.) but no broken bones. And I think the reason for that is that I drink at least 2 glasses of milk a day. My mom always told me that it would give me stronger bones and it looks like she was right. I'll try to get some pictures to show you guys what the bike looked like after I was done.
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

damn that sux, lol
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Ouch, that is almost exactly what happened to my buddy on my bike. Glad you're pretty much ok!
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

should have been wearing a seat belt.. j/k of course

my friend.. glad to see you're for the most part ok

Comment

damn you lucky mofo!!

same thing happend to me and i nearly ****ing died tho.........i was totally ****ed up roadrash from head to toe broken leg, arm all that other good **** lol

glad to see your ok though some are not as lucky, its truely sad to see how many people die on motorcycles ive had more friends die on motorcycles then anythign else but i know they died doing what they loved

Comment

? why is that funny? its actually kinda ****ed up you laughing at that.........i said that ebcaus ei know its true they spent every hour fo the day riding or working on thier bike and most of them were on my stunt team and wanted to perfect their tricks.....it was a way of life for them didint have jobs or nothing just rode.........and i know that when they passed they did it while doing somehting they loved doing and most of them even told me that they would wanna go when rideing thier bike kinda sad but thats hust how most of these guys were.

Comment

Well, update on the accident. I just got back from the orthopaedist and I tore my MCL. And maybe the cartilage right by it. Bad news is that I need surgery and I have no medical insurance. Good news is, he tells me that since I went through the trauma center and they missed something like a blown MCL that they should have to operate on me for free. I don't know if thats true or not but at least its a little ray of light in the darkness.
              01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

good thing your ok man , i just started riding a couple months ago and its a blast ... but there have already been times that i thought i was gonna die stupid people making left turns iin front of me , they dont even see you when your on a bike ... my friend fell at the track doing well over 100 and after he finished sliding/rolling he just stood right up, the bike is kinda messed up but he doesnt even have a scratch ... he was lucky as all hell

Comment

lol. I go through about 1 1/2 gallons a week myself. I drink it with everything. People think Im insane
                  Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                  X