Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who has been bitten by the flu bug so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who has been bitten by the flu bug so far?

I am dying here, of course i got it my week that I have 4 tests and 1 quiz. I am finally ending out the week, but still out of work, and it sucks. I would tough it out if i could rest at work, but i valet cars so running would definitely make it worse. Anyone else get it yet???
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

I got the flu/pnuemonia shots late last year so I am good so far... Sorry to hear you have it though.
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

never had a flu shot, got it only once

I've been around peolpe with the flu quite often and I never caught it, but I have no idea how I got it the one time
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

You cannot get the Flu through taking the Flu shot, Although you may get hit by a different strain!! I have the FLU as we speak! They gave me a shot im my ass, I'm taking 2400mg of antibotic for 2weeks and im on a decongestant plus Cough Med. I had the FLU shot 3 months ago and was informed by my doctor that the FLU shot stays in your system for about 3 months...and that the strain thats going around right now isnt covered by the strain they put in my frigin arm...lol..........But hey I got put off of work cause of it!!!! I've been spoiled and pampered as well........so I cant complain.........Get Better Everyone...It Sucks!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Lucky enough too have never gotten the flu so far
          Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
          U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
          Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

You are very lucky...it sneeks up on me every year......BLAH!!!!!!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i never get sick

*knocks on titanium*
              '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
              '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
              '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
              '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
              '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
              '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X