This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my brother can't fight

Some kid jumped him cuz, he bumped into him at lunch.
    Kids are so stuped.
    Attached Files

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Getting your ass kicked is the only way to learn.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Learn too what? not accidentally bump into people at lunch? give me a break

I had it easy in highschool cause i ended up being bigger then most kids at my school so if i did mess up like that noone would do anything
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

thats not too bad at all, that will clear up and the swelling will go down in a couple of days....i got it a lot worse when i got jumped....
        Attached Files
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

damn matt you got WRECKED, lol i suppose the only reason i never got beat up was cause i was like 6'1, and worked out, lol and i hung with craig who is like 6'4, lol
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Got my ass kicked plenty up until about high school, Havent had it handed to me since. Tell him to learn from it and not bump into anyone again...lol..take some muay tai classes, and keep fighting that guy until he wins. Its better he learn while hes in school because a black eye is nothing compared to what he will get if he gets into it when hes older, He'll end up looking my matt with stitches.*spelling*
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              damn matt you got WRECKED, lol i suppose the only reason i never got beat up was cause i was like 6'1, and worked out, lol and i hung with craig who is like 6'4, lol
              Thats weak, looks like he ran into someone who could fight, not 5 people. He definitely came out good on that. Have you got them back yet matt?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
                Thats weak, looks like he ran into someone who could fight, not 5 people. He definitely came out good on that. Have you got them back yet matt?
                Hah, this was definitely not one person who could fight, http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12993 would describe it... 15 on 4 but really came down to 15 on 2...
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I know I posted in that thread.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lol, maglight em
                    Joe H
                    2000 Chevy Impala
                    3400 3.4 Liter V6
                    Fun Times

Comment

That sucks, I never lost a fight in highschool... but I picked my fights carefully
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                        but I picked my fights carefully

lol, not me. But i am greatful for my ass whippins, becuase I know that it will probably never happen again. If it does, I'll learn from it and MAKE SURE it never happens 2 times with the same person.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

There used too be a guy at my highschool that was like 5 foot nothin, and couldent of weighed over 105... he was the biggest **** talker anyone had ever heard.. he used too get his ass handed too him all the time but he never shut his mouth.. some kids never learn
                          Joe H
                          2000 Chevy Impala
                          3400 3.4 Liter V6
                          Fun Times

Comment

Gotta admire that fact that he didnt let anyone scare him. And do you mean "learn" as in be scared....I hope not...They annoy me, but I have respect cocky mfers who are'nt scared of getting their asses kicked.

You do know that ken shamrock is 5ft nothing, and used to get his ass handed to him everyday in highschool, right?

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I just don't like little dudes that act like they can kick my ass and talk a lot of ****... i'd feel bad if I kicked their ass but they have nothing to lose. If they win then they kicked some dudes ass who was way bigger and if they lose it was because i'm a lot bigger than them. I can't win
                              '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                              '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                              '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                              '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                              '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                              '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X